• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help this is rediculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey there this has happened to me 3 times and that is when some one kills them self In top 2 the player that won won't receive the win so please can I havey wins back because this is actually stupid if I don't and please fix this problem. My ratio is heaps bad now due to this so please fix it or I might and up quitting I am actually annoyed now.

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Hello!
This sounds like it could be an isolated incident, or it could just happen in random/specific games. I played a game last night where the person I was fighting against used /kill, and I got the win for it. If you have any specific games where this happened or the server numbers, please feel free to tell us those. Hopefully we can solve the situation.

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello!
This sounds like it could be an isolated incident, or it could just happen in random/specific games. I played a game last night where the person I was fighting against used /kill, and I got the win for it. If you have any specific games where this happened or the server numbers, please feel free to tell us those. Hopefully we can solve the situation.
Can I have my wins back plz I am quiet upset

MrWend

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey there this has happened to me 3 times and that is when some one kills them self In top 2 the player that won won't receive the win so please can I havey wins back because this is actually stupid if I don't and please fix this problem. My ratio is heaps bad now due to this so please fix it or I might and up quitting I am actually annoyed now.
So, your teammate does /kill at the end of the game. Boosting? xD

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Is this a joke? This question is being asked 100% seriously

Reaction score
This sounds a lot like boosting? Why would someone kill them selfs?
It's not essentially boosting if it wasn't his teammate, I've had a few people do /kill in deathmatch.

Well first off, either way there is no way for the staff to know that your not lying, unless you have evidence supporting that your opponent had /killed and the won game didn't register. So unless you have the evidence, asking for your wins is pretty much out of the picture; sorry bud.

Next off, MCSG is a server where code is used, so if the same conditions are recreated on the same map, it wouldn't register the kill. Instead of trying to ask for your wins back, make a Developer report, and hopefully, they can fix it pretty soon :p

Lastly, Calm Down! Your ratio cant be "heaps bad" if it was only 1 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci