• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help with making run for mac OSX.

AngryVegetables

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm new to Minecraft but have watched a ton of videos about this game and these servers.
When I bought the game today, the first thing I wanted to do was play this!
The only problem is I have no idea how to install this Mod/Map (whatever it is called, lol). Is there any chance you guys could help me out with some installation steps? Are there any servers I have to join or is it just a map?

Any help would be appreciated! :)

P.S. I'm running on a Mac OSX, so any advice on installtion, please make sure it's a macintosh version.

P.S.S. If I am posting in the wrong forum area please let me know so I can post it in the correct spot.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Yello! You don't need to install this as it's not a client or anything, just a server

If you'd like to join one then just go into the "Multiplayer" tab and click Direct connect. Then, just type in:
au#.mcsg.in
eu#.mcsg.in
us#.mcsg.in
(# = a number, AU goes from 1-6 and us/eu go from 1-30)

If you want to find what servers to join (Ideally, you want to join a server in lobby) then just go here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/servers/

Hope I helped you out,
Gagaking
Proud member of the DOFA

AngryVegetables

Spectator
Reaction score
Ah okay! I was looking at your server pages before I posted this and was trying to join an actual game, but it just kept giving me errors, I never tried to join a lobby before.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Well done Gaga!

Achivement get!
Help a new player!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member