• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help with taking out teams of 3 or more

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
So basically whenever I meet up with a team of 3 that outgears me, It's ALWAYS the last person that kills me. Every time I manage to kill two of them and the last person just barely gets me. I have a clip right here that I just recorded -
Can someone help me and tell me what I should've done differently in this particular situation?
Thanks!

Sorry for rage at the end xD

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
1: Make sure you have arrows and lots of FnS in your hot bar
2: don't melee teams, they WILL gang bang you
3: Bows and FnS are you best friends when taking out teams
4: keep running till you get in an open area where you won't get cornered
5: try to separate them, or atleast get the other 2 away from that 1 dude so you can kill him

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yu nid nodus 4 dis l0l

but in all seriousness, try to get them 1 by 1 or from a high building or something. that can loosen their health a bit.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
It looks like you're good at PvP, but I recommend playing it more safe. You made a few mistakes at the end, which caused you to die.

• Your escape route was through a very tight space, giving the last person an easy way to shoot you. Try to plan out at least 2 good escape routes.
  • Don't engage them like that. Wait for them to be separated, and preferably near some sort of edge. Or, get them to chase you and then hit one away, such as down the ravine.
  • Shoot them a few times before engaging. This will get them lower, and thus you'll kill them quicker (And they'll be more hesitant, which is to your advantage.)

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
It looks like you're good at PvP, but I recommend playing it more safe. You made a few mistakes at the end, which caused you to die.

• Your escape route was through a very tight space, giving the last person an easy way to shoot you. Try to plan out at least 2 good escape routes.
  • Don't engage them like that. Wait for them to be separated, and preferably near some sort of edge. Or, get them to chase you and then hit one away, such as down the ravine.
  • Shoot them a few times before engaging. This will get them lower, and thus you'll kill them quicker (And they'll be more hesitant, which is to your advantage.)
Thanks that was really helpful :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So basically whenever I meet up with a team of 3 that outgears me, It's ALWAYS the last person that kills me. Every time I manage to kill two of them and the last person just barely gets me. I have a clip right here that I just recorded -
Can someone help me and tell me what I should've done differently in this particular situation?
Thanks!

Sorry for rage at the end xD
Very important tip for taking out teams of 3...flint and steel is your best friend. If you have multiple Flint and Steels please use them. If you run into a team of 3 and have 2 iron and 2 flint please make 2 flint and steels and not the sword.

Now with the situation you're in if you kill two of them and afraid the third one might get you, just start running away quickly after your second kill. In this case keep on using the F5 key because you don't know if they will be using their bow or if they're even chasing you.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
1: Make sure you have arrows and lots of FnS in your hot bar
2: don't melee teams, they WILL gang bang you
3: Bows and FnS are you best friends when taking out teams
4: keep running till you get in an open area where you won't get cornered
5: try to separate them, or atleast get the other 2 away from that 1 dude so you can kill him
Yours was helpful too :)

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
You should never run in a straight line while getting shot at with the bow, make sure you're using F5 and keep relocating to give you a higher chance of surviving while the enemy is shooting towards you.

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
Flint and steel, just lots and lots of flint and steel....

Alright out of all seriousness it seems your problem is the last guy. Just take otu the alst guy as you were in a regular 1v1 low on health. It's no different. Just try to fishing rod and take him on strategically. Just dont make any stupid mistakes and take him head on with 5 or less hearts if he's low. Hope this helped :)

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
Everything you did was good, the only mistake you made was at 0:15 when you attacked the last guy. Don't rush fights. If you're low, run until you're full.

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
Everything you did was good, the only mistake you made was at 0:15 when you attacked the last guy. Don't rush fights. If you're low, run until you're full.
Yeah exactly, as i stated treat it as a normal 1v1 and don't take him head on at low hearts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci