• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help with Texture Pack

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, Danny here, so a couple days ago I made my friend Zach a texture pack, and today he messaged me saying there was something wrong with a couple of the blocks.

So what I noticed was wrong is that a couple of the blocks have higher-resolution textures than what I put in the pack. What I mean is that I put in some custom textures, including ores, crafting tables, etc. and they always come out like this whenever I try to take them out and put them in again, can anybody help me?
2016-09-22_16.49.31.png

Items needed help with: Grass top, ores, crafting table, leaves, and vines

Asperation

Experienced
Reaction score
If those textures originally came from a higher resolution texture pack then they will be a higher resolution than the others. That is why it is good to make sure that all the textures you put in your pack are 32x, 64x, ect. You might be able to find a lower resolution of the textures yourself or you could just make the texture 32x yourself with paint .net or a paint program.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
If those textures originally came from a higher resolution texture pack then they will be a higher resolution than the others. That is why it is good to make sure that all the textures you put in your pack are 32x, 64x, ect. You might be able to find a lower resolution of the textures yourself or you could just make the texture 32x yourself with paint .net or a paint program.
I've made sure that I did that. The items I put in are 16x16 but they still come out like that.

Asperation

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh, well i'm not too sure. I found this video that may be assistance to you though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci