• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

help

brushed

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys so recently I've been wanting to tell this girl how I feel about her. I never can really get myself to tell her how I feel about her. I don't know if she knows how I feel about her... Everyday that I don't tell her how I feel about her just makes me so pist at myself. Then I go to bed thinking of her; I dream of her too. Wake up, and it just repeats please help someone ;-;

Omri

Career
Reaction score
Guys so recently I've been wanting to tell this girl how I feel about her. I never can really get myself to tell her how I feel about her. I don't know if she knows how I feel about her... Everyday that I don't tell her how I feel about her just makes me so pist at myself. Then I go to bed thinking of her; I dream of her too. Wake up, and it just repeats please help someone ;-;
Girls are a waste basically until college. It will mostly end up failing and you guys will get seperated

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Girls are a waste basically until college. It will mostly end up failing and you guys will get seperated
As someone who is in a committed, long term relationship, I disagree with your statement. Regardless of whether you end up dating for a month, a year, or ten years, it can still be a great experience. Even if it doesn't work out, and you end up breaking up shortly after you start dating, it's better to be with someone for a short amount of time than not at all.
Of course it's highly unlikely that you will end up marrying the person you date in high school, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't bother going out with anyone. If you like her, I'd go for it. Just remember that she might not return your feelings, and that's okay too.

Omri

Career
Reaction score
As someone who is in a committed, long term relationship, I disagree with your statement. Regardless of whether you end up dating for a month, a year, or ten years, it can still be a great experience. Even if it doesn't work out, and you end up breaking up shortly after you start dating, it's better to be with someone for a short amount of time than not at all.
Of course it's highly unlikely that you will end up marrying the person you date in high school, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't bother going out with anyone. If you like her, I'd go for it. Just remember that she might not return your feelings, and that's okay too.
You're just going to get heart broken imo

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're just going to get heart broken imo
Of course! That is part of dating at any age. Like I said, you probably won't end up marrying the person, but that doesn't mean you can't have a great relationship with them! Your heart is going to be broken many times throughout your life, even if you don't date anyone until college. There's no need to hold back and miss what could be a great opportunity just because you're afraid of getting hurt.

Let's compare it to mountain biking, because that's something that I do. I've been hurt many times, and I know going into it that I am most likely going to get hurt again. It might not be today, it might not be soon, but if I choose to go mountain biking, I am eventually going to get hurt. I have that knowledge, but I choose to put it aside and go mountain biking anyway, because it is something that I enjoy doing.

You don't have to date if you don't want to, but worrying about getting your heart broken is a pretty bad reason not to. Of course you're going to get your heart broken! It happens to everyone at some point in their life, but that knowledge doesn't need to cripple you.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you don't tell her, she'll never know. I'm assuming you do want her to know, so I suggest just going and telling her sooner than later or you'll never know. I'm in a similar situation, and I know that somewhat soon I'll express how I feel and if she isn't interested in a relationship, we can remain friends.

It's hard, especially in high school because dating seems to always end up destructively, but as long as you communicate and make decisions factoring in both people's perspectives, it can end up fine. Since after all, it is high school, things don't have to be life and death. I'm still close friends with two of my recent ex-girlfriends, just be flexible c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci