• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Helpers/MOD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noepje

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi,

I don't know if this idea is necessary but I just wanted to post it.
I don't really know the amount of people working on the MSG, but I don't see alot, I know only 2 of them.

Wouldn't it be an idea to have some more people who can answer questions and help people in the server? Like some kind of moderator.
A moderator could also help testing maps, ban appeals etc.
Maybe I'm wrong and there are already some moderators, but I just haven't seen them yet.

If there is none, I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love to volunteer.
At least, I would love to volunteer for these servers!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
First of all, we grew WAY too fast (I never thought this would an issue) and we are indeed short staffed. We need help from the members posting in the report abuse section for a temporary solution. Soon you will see mod apps soon if you want to donate some of your time helping us out. We are not banning people just yet unless they are spamming. However, we are reviewing what mods people are using so we can work our best to block them.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Are you planning on opening up that forum again for others to post on and help out? Right now its just a page of unanswered threads about hackers. You're a great admin, but after all you're still only one person and you can't catch all the hackers on your own!

Kirbyflys

Tribute
Reaction score
The server grew A LOT faster then I even expected. We have close to 3,000 members registered so far, and that number is going up steadily. The demand for Moderators will increase as server and forum population increases.

Madkipper

Spectator
Reaction score
I know there's no mod application as yet, so instead I decided to contact you guys through the link ;) - I know I'm new, but I have a fair lot of experience. Happy Survival Games

Cameron sarni

Spectator
Reaction score
I would love to help i love these servers and I play like 6-9 hours each day.

_priceys_

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes this server did grow very fast and the need for moderators is stronger than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci