• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Helping the Helpless

Kill or Give a fighting chance?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The way that I help people in the game is if, fresh out of the cornocopia, they have some jerk following them pummeling them, so I help them out and we beat up the guy together. If they don't punch me at all I help them out.
But if it's far into a game and I have a sword and some armor, they don't have anything...
I would kill them in that situation.

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
What I do depends on the circumstances. If I'm playing with my friend(s) then either we kill on sight or team and then backstab. If I'm hungry and have nothing to lose due to bad corn, then I would team with someone so that I also have a chance of survival. Although one thing I would never do is mindlessly chase someone just for the 5 points like some people do, al that does is wastes the food that you use for the sprint chase. I feel that only noobs who are desperate for points do that. If they have an item that I want, then I would kill them, provided that I physically can, but I never kill just for points, only survival.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
What I do depends on the circumstances. If I'm playing with my friend(s) then either we kill on sight or team and then backstab. If I'm hungry and have nothing to lose due to bad corn, then I would team with someone so that I also have a chance of survival. Although one thing I would never do is mindlessly chase someone just for the 5 points like some people do, al that does is wastes the food that you use for the sprint chase. I feel that only noobs who are desperate for points do that. If they have an item that I want, then I would kill them, provided that I physically can, but I never kill just for points, only survival.
This, is wisdom. I always tell my teammate 'Leave him, he's not worth it'.

Simey

Career
Reaction score
I can be a cruel person at times. When I come across a helpless player in need of a few items, I go up to them, throw them a piece of armor as I see them trying to place the armor in the right box, I kill them. ~My 'coward' way of killing people without dealing damage. Forgive me.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
\ Although one thing I would never do is mindlessly chase someone just for the 5 points like some people do, al that does is wastes the food that you use for the sprint chase. I feel that only noobs who are desperate for points do that. If they have an item that I want, then I would kill them, provided that I physically can, but I never kill just for points, only survival.
If people try to run away from me they have something to lose.
And I always have plenty of food and nothing better to do than chase them ><'

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I can be a cruel person at times. When I come across a helpless player in need of a few items, I go up to them, throw them a piece of armor as I see them trying to place the armor in the right box, I kill them. ~My 'coward' way of killing people without dealing damage. Forgive me.
Off-topic, that was your 111th post ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci