• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Here we go.

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, Celine here!

I just wanted to make a thread about my time here, at MCGamer. I think.. I started playing late 2012, after my friend got me to buy MineCraft just for these servers. The servers only had Survial Games 1 and 2. Honestly, the most amazing thing I had ever discovered. There was 1 achievement I wanted to get by playing on these servers. Becoming a Staff Member, to help out the community from the inside. As you can see, Mission Accomplished! As I am writing this right now, I am a Staff Member here at MCGamer for 6 months. (Dayum that's long). I've met a lot of great people here.

Such as my first ever MCSG friend Eskild|Quadrum_ <3 You've always been a great friend and Moderator! And I wanna thank you for everything you've done for me. Without you, I wouldn't have been where I am now. Thanks man <3

All along, being at MCGamer for almost 2 years, made me realize how close the community actually is. With that, I mean the Staff itself. Everyone is really nice towards eachother, like it should be. And I would never leave the Staff Team if I don't have to.

In the beginning of MCSG, as usual, you're really bad at the game. Atleast, I was.. I was horrible. By the time I finally got some wins (about 15) I got invited to join a Clan called #TheProphecy. I was really surprised, because one of my goals was being able to join a clan. I think I've been in that clan for like half a year, and it was the best experience I had. Thanks to Roellie89 ! After a while, one of the clan members made their own clan called #Netherians. Some of you might know the clan, as it was one of the best clans back then. I left Prophecy, and joined that clan as _zeX99_ was a really close friend of mine. I met amazing people, and my list of friends got bigger and bigger.

Within being in these two clans, I discovered another server. *Cough*No Advertising*Cough*. I met SimplyToTheMax . Who is still one of my closest friends.

About a year ago, I created my own clan, together with bananaboyman29: #Alliance. He's still a really close friend. Our clan didn't really make it so far, but it was an amazing experience. Thanks Tommy <3 ily

When Alliance died, we joined Eskild's clan. #TeamSypher. This was about a year ago. Once again, I met so many great people. People like Buxtonaters, NotCanziano and aronhage. I had an amazing time and I have been in that clan for such a long time. I left a few times for HellFire, owned by one of my best friends Builda_Br3tt and for Nitride, owned by Echo/Haydn. Who I honestly first didn't really like. He became a good friend and I see him as my younger brother. Ily Haydy <3.

In the meantime, I tried applying for Moderator here. I applied like 7 months ago, got moved to pending really fast. It took them like 1-2 hours. A few weeks later I got accepted for an interview, and at November 10th I had my interview. I don't even know who were in my interview anymore. But I remember that Patrick tried to troll me, by removing my Waiting Rank and moving me back into the Waiting Room. A minute later he joined that Channel, and he gave me my Mod Rank. Omg, I was actually a Mod! I had finally achieved what I was trying to get so bad. And I still enjoy helping out people every day. Thanks for that MCGamer Community, for giving me this amazing experience!

After being kinda bored being in those clans, I started missing TeamSypher, so I joined back. But after a while I got into a fight with some people in there. And I decided to start my own clan again. This time, together with RobinAgain, another owner of TeamSypher. We started #Divided, because most of our members were from our old clan, the name kinda fit (Thanks Dizzy for coming up with this amazing name! Ily!).

After all, I love this community, and I will never leave it. I want to say thanks to everyone who got me this far! I will never ever forget this, and I hope to be here for way longer than I am now <3

And last but not least, a special message for RobinAgain. I've met you through TeamSypher. We became really close friends, made our own clan. And eventually, this ended up in an meetup irl. The best day of my life, because from that day on, I can call you my boyfriend. I love you, more than anything in this world, and I will always be there for you <33

Hope to keep having you guys as friends <3

~Celine out, I love you all.

(And no guys, I'm not leaving nor resigning, just celebrating my 6 months of being a Moderator :))

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
First non-mod to say somethin in this thread gg. Lol but on the other hand Congrats Celine! I remember when we were pretty good friends and talked a bit :p it was fun

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci