• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Heroes | MCSG Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix633

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your MAIN In Game Name?: My Main InGameName is Felix633.
By what name shall we call you?: Call me Felix. Thanks.
How old are you?: I'm 13 years old.
Do you have alternate accounts?: Yes, they are xFelix, FatFelixRefooded and ImPriseed
What is your Skype name?: I'll give you, when I'm accepted. I don't wan't DDoS. I hope you undestand.
Please only LIST your PvP Strengths: My PvP Strenghts are the Rod, the Turns, FnS and a little bit the Bow.
Please only LIST your PvP Weaknesses: My Weaknesses are my Bow-Aim and the Routes.
Are you experienced with Clans?: Yes, i were in many Hive Clans.
Have you been banned once?: No, i didn't got banned anytime.
Why are you applying for this clan in particular?: I'm applying, because Hive is a little bit lagging and the Community sucks. I'm applying, cause I want to play more on MCSG.

~Felix

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
What is your MAIN In Game Name?: Southward
By what name shall we call you?: Luka | Marty (Sometimes I go by my middle name, you choose c:)
How old are you?: 13
Do you have alternate accounts?: Nope, all hacked after I got wins on them. I'll PM you the Ign's and you can stats them.
What is your Skype name?: PM me, my skype is private.
Please only LIST your PvP Strengths: Bow, Rod, Sword, Strafing and blockhitting.
Please only LIST your PvP Weaknesses: EU Ping.
Are you experienced with Clans? Yes, very experienced on MCSG with AU clans and I want to try something new with EU :)
Have you been banned once? Never ;)
Why are you applying for this clan in particular?: I want to meet new people and applying for an EU clan would be a great way to do that! I am an AU player and I think my MCSG experience in a region with lots of teams and the recent fluctuations of hackers on AU will benefit your clan.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Funny that you DQ'ed us for ghostkill while the MCGamer rule say that ghostkilling count as round redo.
Nice owner Henges <3

HeroesMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Funny that you DQ'ed us for ghostkill while the MCGamer rule say that ghostkilling count as round redo.
Nice owner Henges <3
You just ended the CW and said that u will count it as ur win. We showed the Proof but u didn't answer so we marked it as a DQ. Sry :(

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
You just ended the CW and said that u will count it as ur win. We showed the Proof but u didn't answer so we marked it as a DQ. Sry :(
Funny man.
The score was 4-4 and then we won the last round.
After that, you said that we ghostkilled one member of your clan and also, accused us of alts without proofs.
Then, you said "DQ lol" but never said "redo".
Nice owner Henges <3

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
By what name shall we call you?: Luka | Marty (Sometimes I go by my middle name, you choose c:)
Do you have alternate accounts?: Nope, all hacked after I got wins on them. I'll PM you the Ign's and you can stats them.
Please only LIST your PvP Strengths: Bow, Rod, Sword, Strafing and blockhitting.
Are you experienced with Clans? Yes, very experienced on MCSG with AU clans and I want to try something new with EU :)
Why are you applying for this clan in particular?: I want to meet new people and applying for an EU clan would be a great way to do that! I am an AU player and I think my MCSG experience in a region with lots of teams and the recent fluctuations of hackers on AU will benefit your clan.
It's a german clan

Zyt

Spectator
Reaction score
im sry au boy :(((

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci