• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff "He's Canadian, Eh" My 1 Year Anniversary as Sr. Staff

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I started my amazing journey on November 26th, 2013. On that day, I was accepted as a moderator by SixZoSeven, Joshkey, & Toxin. Since that day, I have risen through the ranks of MCGamer to the position that I am in today. It's hard to believe that exactly one year ago, I was accepted as a Trial Senior Moderator and became part of the Senior Staff here at MCGamer. That day, I was in Montreal for a vacation, so I was rather frazzled. At the time, my parents were out buying groceries, so it was just me and my brother in the hotel room. He thought I was crazy when I got up and started dancing around the room!

So many crazy and amazing things have happened since I first joined the upper staff. I was here during the release of Xime, when the panel first got its start. I remember it was a pretty rough-cut job before KP first really started to turn it into the amazing device and tool that it is today. Not many people remember the old method of banning people via the calendar, but I do. That was such a long time ago, everything fades into the background. I remember when creative was first opened, thanks to the efforts of Chad, Razzledgirl, and Jim (BoNe2). It was (and still is) one of the best and most amazing gamemodes that MCGamer has to offer, in my opinion. I was here throughout the release of the new hubs, Xime V2, MCGamer V2, and other assorted updates.

So much has changed in this place since I became staff here. I look around at myself and at my colleagues, and only a few of us remain as staff from back when I was first hired. The 2013 class of MCGamer staff are a dying breed. I'm proud to say that I am the third-oldest Senior Moderator, and only hope to add to my extensive experience in the future. I am also the only Canadian ever to rise to the rank of Senior Moderator here at MCGamer. The first, and only, Canadian Sr. Staff member. CA, I hope I have served you well for so long. I don't know what your opinion of me is, but I hope that I have provided you with the type of service that I would expect from a Canadian. Thanks so much for everything you guys have done for me. I don't have the words to convey how much you guys mean to me.

I want to personally thank every single person who has helped me get to where I am today. I can't tag everyone, I'm sorry. If you are reading this thread, you know who you are. Thank you so much for everything. I've also linked the lyrics of one of my all-time favourite songs below. I think it describes my time here beautifully.

So you come a long way
But you'll never have me
Never have things for a normal life
It's time to busy earnin'
You can't get enough

This busy earnin'
You can't get enough

You think that all your time is used
To busy earnin'
You can't get enough

And I get always
But I bet it won't change, no
Damn, that's a boring life
It's quite busy earnin'
You can't get enough

This busy earnin'
You can't get enough

To busy earnin'
You can't get enough

Just busy earnin'

You can't get enough

To busy earnin'
You can't get enough

To busy earnin'
You can't get enough

Just busy earnin'
You can't get enough, no
Just busy earnin'
You can't get enough

Going to list everyone in terms of rank so no one gets offended.

ChadTheDJ - I appreciate everything you do around here. Often, you are the scapegoat that everyone enjoys yelling at. I know the truth. Thank you for everything.

CAmadeusA - Thank you for being one of the most diverse and interesting people I have ever had the pleasure of talking to. You've grown so much as a person since I first met you when you were a Trial Senior Mod. Thank you.

AlpakaWhacker - Hey Jamie. You always know how to make me smile when I have a bad day, no matter if you know I'm down or not. I appreciate your sense of humor, it's one of your greatest qualities.

KellieBreanne - I miss you. The older Sr. Staff are a dying breed. Let's keep going as long as we can, okay?

Bowser52000 Benny, thanks so much for everything. I hope to meet you someday at a convention, or wherever. Good luck with the rest of your life.

Shelby - We've been working side by side for a long time now, and I know that we don't always get along. Regardless, I still look at you as a friend that I can always talk to about whatever the issue may be. Thank you for being you.

KitMencha - Nick, I appreciate you to the utmost extent. We've grown apart lately, but that's the way that life goes sometimes. Don't worry, you'll always be the first person I'll go to when the word "Sherlock" is mentioned.

ErinEquinox - I'm so glad you came back. Thanks for being my first friend ever, I'll never forget your kindness, alongside Jeremy.

Cubes - Again, another person that I miss. Come around sometime, we have a lot of catching up to do.

DracoHD - The CEP is alive and well, thanks to your work. I appreciate everything you did while you were here - have a good one dude.

Dave - You know how much you mean to me. Thank you for everything that you did, what you continue to do, and everything in between. Keep up the amazing work over at Team Elite.

There are plenty of more people, but this list is getting long.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats Jimmer! My staff journey started with you in my first interview! c:
Here's to another year as Sr. Staff. ^_^

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wow, congrats! A whole year just as Sr. Staff alone is rather impressive, and it's great to see that you've been able to pull it off. Hopefully I'll be seeing more of you around because in my 8 months here, I belive we've only encountered each other a few times.

Keep it up c:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Here's to one year Jimmer! Hope for another one to come!

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
I started my amazing journey on November 26th, 2013. On that day, I was accepted as a moderator by SixZoSeven, Joshkey, & Toxin. Since that day, I have risen through the ranks of MCGamer to the position that I am in today. It's hard to believe that exactly one year ago, I was accepted as a Trial Senior Moderator and became part of the Senior Staff here at MCGamer. That day, I was in Montreal for a vacation, so I was rather frazzled. At the time, my parents were out buying groceries, so it was just me and my brother in the hotel room. He thought I was crazy when I got up and started dancing around the room!

So many crazy and amazing things have happened since I first joined the upper staff. I was here during the release of Xime, when the panel first got its start. I remember it was a pretty rough-cut job before KP first really started to turn it into the amazing device and tool that it is today. Not many people remember the old method of banning people via the calendar, but I do. That was such a long time ago, everything fades into the background. I remember when creative was first opened, thanks to the efforts of Chad, Razzledgirl, and Jim (BoNe2). It was (and still is) one of the best and most amazing gamemodes that MCGamer has to offer, in my opinion. I was here throughout the release of the new hubs, Xime V2, MCGamer V2, and other assorted updates.

So much has changed in this place since I became staff here. I look around at myself and at my colleagues, and only a few of us remain as staff from back when I was first hired. The 2013 class of MCGamer staff are a dying breed. I'm proud to say that I am the third-oldest Senior Moderator, and only hope to add to my extensive experience in the future. I am also the only Canadian ever to rise to the rank of Senior Moderator here at MCGamer. The first, and only, Canadian Sr. Staff member. CA, I hope I have served you well for so long. I don't know what your opinion of me is, but I hope that I have provided you with the type of service that I would expect from a Canadian. Thanks so much for everything you guys have done for me. I don't have the words to convey how much you guys mean to me.

I want to personally thank every single person who has helped me get to where I am today. I can't tag everyone, I'm sorry. If you are reading this thread, you know who you are. Thank you so much for everything. I've also linked the lyrics of one of my all-time favourite songs below. I think it describes my time here beautifully.

So you come a long way
But you'll never have me
Never have things for a normal life
It's time to busy earnin'
You can't get enough

This busy earnin'
You can't get enough

To busy earnin'
You can't get enough

And I get always
But I bet it won't change, no
Damn, that's a boring life
It's quite busy earnin'
You can't get enough

This busy earnin'
You can't get enough

To busy earnin'
You can't get enough

Just busy earnin'

You can't get enough

To busy earnin'
You can't get enough

To busy earnin'
You can't get enough

Just busy earnin'
You can't get enough, no
Just busy earnin'
You can't get enough

Going to list everyone in terms of rank so no one gets offended.

ChadTheDJ - I appreciate everything you do around here. Often, you are the scapegoat that everyone enjoys yelling at. I know the truth. Thank you for everything.

CAmadeusA - Thank you for being one of the most diverse and interesting people I have ever had the pleasure of talking to. You've grown so much as a person since I first met you when you were a Trial Senior Mod. Thank you.

AlpakaWhacker - Hey Jamie. You always know how to make me smile when I have a bad day, no matter if you know I'm down or not. I appreciate your sense of humor, it's one of your greatest qualities.

KellieBreanne - I miss you. The older Sr. Staff are a dying breed. Let's keep going as long as we can, okay?

Bowser52000 Benny, thanks so much for everything. I hope to meet you someday at a convention, or wherever. Good luck with the rest of your life.

Shelby - We've been working side by side for a long time now, and I know that we don't always get along. Regardless, I still look at you as a friend that I can always talk to about whatever the issue may be. Thank you for being you.

KitMencha - Nick, I appreciate you to the utmost extent. We've grown apart lately, but that's the way that life goes sometimes. Don't worry, you'll always be the first person I'll go to when the word "Sherlock" is mentioned.

ErinEquinox - I'm so glad you came back. Thanks for being my first friend ever, I'll never forget your kindness, alongside Jeremy.

Cubes - Again, another person that I miss. Come around sometime, we have a lot of catching up to do.

DracoHD - The CEP is alive and well, thanks to your work. I appreciate everything you did while you were here - have a good one dude.

Dave - You know how much you mean to me. Thank you for everything that you did, what you continue to do, and everything in between. Keep up the amazing work over at Team Elite.

There are plenty of more people, but this list is getting long.

It is so nice to see a fellow Canadian be a part of the Staff Team for so long. Congrats!

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congratulations on reaching such an amazing milestone. I still remember the day I saw you moved out of the interview room on teamspeak, and you went around in-game moderating as a green bean xD. Here's to another great year!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci