• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey guys ! :D -ZHDcrew

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello MCSG people! My name is ZHDcrew, or you can just call me ZHD. I started MCSG around, 5 months ago maybe? Idk, i wish there's some kind of counter for that :p xD

Oh yeah, I am from Indonesia. By saying this, you might realize how bad my English is. I'll explain why, people in Indonesia doesn't speak English in their daily life. We usually speak our native languages or just our country languages. And also, most of people who lives in the South-East Asia Continent are mostly poor. Including My Country, Indonesia (Well, not everybody is poor, there's a lot of people who are rich as well.) By saying this, I mean, poor people can't really learn English at school. They don't have the source to learn English like from TVs, they don't have English speaking channels in their television. They barely get internet connections to even watch YouTube videos :p

Now, let's move on. I'm 12 years old. But i like calling myself 13 cause i don't like people calling me a kid for some reason. But if you call me a kid. That's ok, i won't really rage cause even though I'm just a 12 years old kid, I'm not that type of childish, or retarded kid xD

One more thing, if you wanna get to know me more, you can add me on Skype : zahid.azmibr.
And also, i have a YouTube channel, here it is : http://www.youtube.com/ZHDcrew
I know that my channel, won't be the best channel you'll ever watch, cause my PvP skills aren't that good compared to other people in MCSG (You better not look at my stats cause they are really embarrassing. xD) There are some factors that made me suck at PvP. One of it is, the lag factor. I lag so much in MCSG. I usually get 10-40 fps while playing. That's because my PC sucks. I think. But, i can also play in my Father's PC which is far Better than my own. Although the computer doesn't lag, i sometimes get lag too because of my Internet Speed. Now, i will explain a bit of my Internet speed. My internet speed is around 0.35-1 mbps . Which is really bad, really bad. It is an internet connection offered by the company that my father works for, and we can't change it. But, i still enjoy MCSG even though i'm lagging :D

That's pretty much all about it guys! I'm sorry for spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes. I've mentioned that my English isn't really good. But, for someone my age who lives in a country that doesn't speak English, It's actually quite good. I think. And people understand it quite well.

Once again, Bye!! :D

-ZHDcrew-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci