• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey Guys

Do you remember me?

• Total voters

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Ben or known as BetaPuffle on these servers, it's been a long time since I posted on here but starting from today I would love to come back as this is an amazing community but first I would like to run through my time at MCSG so here it goes,

It started off in June 2012 I was your typical noob in trying to kill people with my Wooden Axe succumbing to someone who I would probably out of rage subsequently call a hacker this went on for a few months until I finally won my first game teaming with Dcl_Dcl_Dcl I slowly made it to 10 wins where I met Echo/Haydn he trained me as his Padawan and invited me too the clan Nitride, Nitride is the clan I've been in ever since (exceptions when inactive) I remember fighting people like ExKing iFroxFTW and TeIIo usually losing until I finally got my call to a clan war, where we beat rebels 3-0 me surviving all rounds this is where things got interesting and exciting for me after those rounds I established my self as a valuable asset to the clan where I slowly made my way up the ranks, in the days where it would be a clan war every night and we were undefeated, I slowly made my way up the leaderboards As I accumulated up to 300 wins, beating Echo my teacher many times caused raging between him and us and then him slowly forgiving me or him removing me from the clan for 5 minutes for beating him, I did eventually get to #15 in the leaderboards I carried on this way for a while until I joined TeamElite this was the start of another path in MCSG it set me up with some great friends and then I met Dave admittedly I was probably an annoyance to him at first he would always be there to tell me and save my skin yet through that he turned out to be one of the nicest people I'd ever met, through TeamElite I helped build maps this helped me get my VIP rank this really did help me with the clan I was already known for the forums and in game because of my skills I started to focus less on the game and more on the clan and the forums helping me meet great friends, my times on MCSG were great I eventually got owner in Nitride as Echo/Haydn left but I eventually had to stop being owner as it was too much difficulty (lot harder than you think) at this point I started playing on the MCSG survival server with @Solomon1999 fighting Elite and that led to some great times against Bowser52000 and others after this I relatively quit MCSG at this point we are in July 2014 I then went on Holiday in summer on a cruise this finished my time at MCSG as I met my girlfriend who I eventually asked out on Skype after the holiday and I was back to spending my time on Skype all day the half terms I spent usually playing MCSG I would see my girlfriend as Its 5 hour long distance unfortunately but I've decided that without a proper signing off on MCSG saying I'm going to be inactive is wrong as I vow to come back to this amazing game mode, people I would like to thank

Dcl_Dcl_Dcl
My first friend on MCSG

Echo/Haydn
Teaching me PVP and MCSG

Benkeeper
What can I say great friend

@Solomon1999
Spent hours on survival server coming up with ideas only for them to be foiled or destroyed

teovald
The one player I really looked up too in every aspect, Exceptional PVPer, tactician and unbelievable builder

So this is my story
- Ben

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
OMG WHY ARE SO MANY EPIC PEOPLE COMING BACK!

IS THIS A SIGN FOR MCGAMER

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Made forum account in 2013, started playing in 2012. Happy to see you're still here xD
Im suprised im still here. Ive left three times as a moderator, left the entire network, and i always seem to come crawling back. However i assure you i won't be going for moderator ever again, or for a looong time.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember you! :D

I hope it's not just me that automatically thinks of Team Nitride when I see your name ahaha. Welcome back though, it's always a nice thing when old forumers return. :')

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci