• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey Guys

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Hello everybody, the title is a bit random but just wanted to talk abot some things :)
So this is my 200th post and isn't quite the biggest milestone but I'm proud of it and decided to talk about stuff.

So for starters, I joined MCGamer around September of 2014. My friend FrostySurge got me started since we go to the same school and ended up in an Animation class together. At first I was terrible, I didn't know how to play but just playing was so fun! I couldn't stop. I was hooked.

Since I joined to mainly get good enough to join my friend's clan, I tried to get better by playing more but I never got the hang of it really. After about 2 or 3 months I started to get decent and really enjoyed being able to win a good amount of my fights which was really nice. I then joined my very first clan which at first wasn't my most desirable option, but I ended up meeting some cool new people and close friends.

After some falling outs, the clan disbanded and I ended up in my friend's clan called Xenos which at the time was #3 on the leaderboards. I was stoked. This was around April and after being in the clan for just a week, one of the members asked if anyone wanted to do Community Games 7 with him. I had no idea what that even was but it sounded fun. I told him and was lucky caller #1 so I was going to be the JMoose's partner in CG7. I barely knew Jake at the time and barely ever talked with him much less teamed with him but I was exited none the less.

We practiced for like 15 minutes and CG7 was starting. First round butterflies filled both our stomach's as we took on 46 other players on SG: Shore. After a few minutes our first fight happened with our other clan mates and we were able to kill them without taking casualties. We then were confronted by another team and Jake was killed in the process and the team got away. There was no hope...several teams remained and I was solo. Naturally I did what any solo player would do. I fished. With 10 seconds left until forced deathmatch, I was able to pick up enough levels to enchant my bow with the Power 3 Book I fished earlier on. Luckily there were anvils at spawn and I was able to enchant the bow and secure the win of round 1 for me and Jake. This is one of my favorite experiences on MCGamer and I will never forget it.

After CG7 I established a pretty good relationship with Jake that I still hold up today and met some new people across the different regions. After this moment I decided to start to get more involved in the community. I didn't just want to play the game anymore, I wanted to change it. From then on, I had the idea of becoming staff which seemed outrageous at the time, but I hope to get closer to it everyday. With 2 declined apps you may think I've given up but it's only the beginning. I am as active as ever in the community in game and on forums. I can't wait to grow even more as a person with all the great friends that I've met along the way.

So here you go guys. Just a bit about me and how I've grown on MCGamer.
Also some little personal things about me. I am 15 years old and my name is Isaac. I am currently going into 12th grade. (I skipped a few grades :3 woot woot) I live in Virginia, US and other hobbies that I have include playing Guitar and Piano and Computer Animation!

That's me in a nutshell for now :) I'm sure I'll have a whole lot more to say next time around 500 or 1000 posts. Hope you guys enjoyed :D

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I love reading stories like this; they really make the forums a fun and friendly place. Anyways, this was a nice story and I love how a majority of it was about Community Games. Maybe you'll be able to participate in one shortly? #cghype

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
I love reading stories like this; they really make the forums a fun and friendly place. Anyways, this was a nice story and I love how a majority of it was about Community Games. Maybe you'll be able to participate in one shortly? #cghype
Yeah I love them so much even thogh I've only participated in 2 :D

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Provided me with an interesting read, thanks so much for posting this. It really makes me feel good :). If anyone has a 100th, 200th, 500th or 1000th post coming up then by all means, post a story like this!

~Vanth

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Provided me with an interesting read, thanks so much for posting this. It really makes me feel good :). If anyone has a 100th, 200th, 500th or 1000th post coming up then by all means, post a story like this!

~Vanth
300th like! BTW I might be making a 500 or maybe a 300 mcsg story post or something

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Nice dude! I urge you to do so! Also, sorry I'm not on skype atm. I don't know if you have messaged me or not. I can't check as I had to restart my computer because of a problem, and I can't open skype as it is blocked in school. If you have a question PM me. I'll get back on skype asap.

~Vanth

J

District 13
Reaction score
It was really nice reading this :) Hopefully you do become a staff member in the future because from what I see, you seem very helpful and nice!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
More Community Games comin' soon! :D

I'm glad such an event made such an impact and even created a friendship C:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci