• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey I just wanted to say....

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys :D
I know there's not a lot of people in the world of minecraft that will say this, let alone MCSG, but I just wanted to say I am gay. I know this is something more of a status but I wanted to add on more to this. There are people around the world that are bullied for being who they are etc. but the thing is, they're being bullied for who they are. Lucky enough most of my friends didn't mind and those who were shallow and ditched, made me realize who my real friends are. I just wanted you guys to know that you should never be ashamed of who you are. People will accept you just because you are you. It doesn't matter if you're gay, bi, straight fat thin or nerdy or geeky. As long as you accept yourself you are fine ;) And there are happy endings for all of us.

Post #BEPROUD to show you're support :)

Be who you are and don't be ashamed ;)

FIRST OPENLY GAY MCSG FORUMER :3 #Special

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I'm so glad that someone has come out and said this. It is highly irritating to me when somebody uses gay as an insult. I try not to ever use it, because you never know if the person might be to afraid to say they're gay. If someone isn't afraid to say it, then they get bullied, then I don't even know what to say. That person is opening themselves up while the bully is hiding behind words that shouldn't be hurtful. Just always remember, gay also means happy :)

Note: I just wanted to rant against gay being used as an insult. If this is unclear, the point is that gay shouldn't be an insult.

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm so glad that someone has come out and said this. It is highly irritating to me when somebody uses gay as an insult. I try not to ever use it, because you never know if the person might be to afraid to say they're gay. If someone isn't afraid to say it, then they get bullied, then I don't even know what to say. That person is opening themselves up while the bully is hiding behind words that shouldn't be hurtful. Just always remember, gay also means happy :)

Note: I just wanted to rant against gay being used as an insult. If this is unclear, the point is that gay shouldn't be an insult.
Couldn't have put it better. The world is getting better though :) equality is getting better so it's going to get easier. Lucky no one has bullied me xD most people respected it xD just shows how the world is more equal :D

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Couldn't have put it better. The world is getting better though :) equality is getting better so it's going to get easier. Lucky no one has bullied me xD most people respected it xD just shows how the world is more equal :D
That's great! I didn't realize it's getting better. Guess I hang out with the wrong people...

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's great! I didn't realize it's getting better. Guess I hang out with the wrong people...
Lol some people just have more open minds than others ;) but it's sometimes the way they have lived or the way they have been taught x3 Different people have different opinions xD

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
I not h4ter but the media and stereotypes make other people have different thoughts on gay/lesbian peoplez. Hazzy is sexy for standing up for himself and always remember #BeProud :)
(I personally find women sexy [jk])

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci