• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey, I'm MJ. (Intro/Active Member Post.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Well, as of this post I've officially hit 1,000 messages, with over 500 likes on the forums, making me one of the very few Active Members, which is a great feat IMO. Feels better than getting 100 wins, honestly.

But, that's not what this post is about. I'm making this because I feel like I've never properly introduced myself, and told anybody about myself on the forums. I feel people kind of refer to me, just as the guy who rages/loves ponies. So, here I go:

Hey, I'm MJ, otherwise known as Matt by some close friends. I was born in Florida, and still live here today. In my life, I've been really into gaming, and anything relating to the internet. When I was younger, I was really into Club Penguin, but once I got older I got into Call of Duty, Halo, and Minecraft.

When I first found MCSG, I played 24/7. Never stopping, racking wins up eventually, and got really good. Now I rarely play, but spend most of my time here on the forums.

Some Facts About Myself:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I play guitar as a hobby, and have been playing for 6 years.
- Some of my favorite bands consist of: Avenged Sevenfold, Muse, Guns n Roses, etc.
- My favorite game is Halo 3.
- I HATE Monopoly.
- I haven't broken one bone in my body, nor have a been stung by a bee.
- As smart as I may sound with technology stuff, I actually don't know crap about computers. XD
- I've broken over 20 XBox controllers, 4 keyboards, and a computer monitor from raging.

I guess that's it, but thanks for reading, and now I can post this and get that sexy Active Member. :D

- Mj

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Dude, you need to calm down and stop breaking stuff xD. I did break a laptop from raging tho... that was a sad day :p

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Dude, you need to calm down and stop breaking stuff xD. I did break a laptop from raging tho... that was a sad day :p
I'm getting better about breaking stuff, the last thing I broke was the computer monitor, and after losing that for a month I think I learned my lesson. XD

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. And active member is getting pretty common it seems, maybe it's just me, idk.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, as of this post I've officially hit 1,000 messages, with over 500 likes on the forums, making me one of the very few Active Members, which is a great feat IMO. Feels better than getting 100 wins, honestly.

But, that's not what this post is about. I'm making this because I feel like I've never properly introduced myself, and told anybody about myself on the forums. I feel people kind of refer to me, just as the guy who rages/loves ponies. So, here I go:

Hey, I'm MJ, otherwise known as Matt by some close friends. I was born in Florida, and still live here today. In my life, I've been really into gaming, and anything relating to the internet. When I was younger, I was really into Club Penguin, but once I got older I got into Call of Duty, Halo, and Minecraft.

When I first found MCSG, I played 24/7. Never stopping, racking wins up eventually, and got really good. Now I rarely play, but spend most of my time here on the forums.

Some Facts About Myself:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I play guitar as a hobby, and have been playing for 6 years.
- Some of my favorite bands consist of: Avenged Sevenfold, Muse, Guns n Roses, etc.
- My favorite game is Halo 3.
- I HATE Monopoly.
- I haven't broken one bone in my body, nor have a been stung by a bee.
- As smart as I may sound with technology stuff, I actually don't know crap about computers. XD
- I've broken over 20 XBox controllers, 4 keyboards, and a computer monitor from raging.

I guess that's it, but thanks for reading, and now I can post this and get that sexy Active Member. :D

- Mj
#DPalert, HOW DID YOU BREAK 20 XBOX REMOTES?! xD I've broken one, and it was because I was playing with some trickshotters, and they actually killed me :c

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Remember when i like spammed you? aaaah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member