• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey I'm new around here!

2mccookie2

Tribute
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I'm new around here on the forums if some of you don't know that. (Hence the low post count.) But I've been a member on the server for about a year, a couple days ago I decided to sign up on the forums and just stroll around. I'm very happy to be here in the community with you all, it's a very nice community from what I've seen! This is definitely one of my top favorite communities of all time!

If you catch me around, I'm "2mccookie2" on the server as well. And I tend to be on TeamSpeak every so often, so have a great day!

(also im probably not going to have one of the fancy signatures like you all have, with contact an admin, report a hacker, etc... i dont like code/formatting)

~2mccookie2

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the MCGamer Network:D if you need me PM me on forums or poke me o ts :D
im TheLichBD Ingame
and TheLichBD | Samloco in ts
Have a nice day and Welcome again :D

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to the MCGamer Forums! Enjoy your stay here! c:​

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the forums! If you ever need anything feel free to PM me or another Moderator on the forums or TS! :3 Enjoy your stay.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Hey there, and welcome to the MCGamer forums! If you ever need any help, feel free to contact me, I gotchu!

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to the forums! I hope to you see a lot here and if you have any questions feel free to ask me :)

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I've seen your posts lately and you seem like a really nice person! Glad to have you here. :) Hope you enjoy it!

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome aboard to the forums! I just recently began to be active on the forums so maybe we can learn it together! <3 See you around!

2mccookie2

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the MCGamer Network:D if you need me PM me on forums or poke me o ts :D
im TheLichBD Ingame
and TheLichBD | Samloco in ts
Have a nice day and Welcome again :D
Thank you! I will if need be!

Hello and Welcome to the MCGamer Forums! Enjoy your stay here! c:​
I have been, no worries!

Hey, welcome to the forums! If you ever need anything feel free to PM me or another Moderator on the forums or TS! :3 Enjoy your stay.
Thank you! I most certainly will if I'm needing assistance!

Hey there, and welcome to the MCGamer forums! If you ever need any help, feel free to contact me, I gotchu!
Alrighty! Sounds like a plan! :D

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I hope to you see a lot here and if you have any questions feel free to ask me :)
Oh yes, I'm sure you'll see a lot of me on the forums! And all of my questions will be evenly distributed throughout the community! Haha.

Welcome to the forums 2mccookie2!
Thank you, good sir!

I've seen your posts lately and you seem like a really nice person! Glad to have you here. :) Hope you enjoy it!
Thank you, but sometimes I'm not a nice person... usually I am! I will enjoy it here, I have been on the server... so it should be no different!

Welcome aboard to the forums! I just recently began to be active on the forums so maybe we can learn it together! <3 See you around!
Maybe so, thank you for the welcome!

I just want to say, thank you all for such a warm welcome! And sorry this post is so late... about thanking those who have made this a warm welcome! And I will continue to respond as long as people keep welcoming! :D

Have a good day, folks!

~2mccookie2

2mccookie2

Tribute
Reaction score
Welcome fellow newbie!
Thank you Sir Rhymie,

I'm playing, but it's good to be a noob for once. I'm usually updated with everything. But I wouldn't consider myself a noob on the server, but I consider myself a noob in SG.

~2mccookie2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci