• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey I'm new around here!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Yo I just saw your thread and I just wanna say Welcome to MCGamer forums! Hope you enjoy there.
And yea, if you need help, feel free to PM me!
Cya around! ;)

2mccookie2

Tribute
Reaction score
Yo I just saw your thread and I just wanna say Welcome to MCGamer forums! Hope you enjoy there.
And yea, if you need help, feel free to PM me!
Cya around! ;)
Thanks Getix,

I'm glad you decided to click on my thread! I'm very honored, and sure I'll message you if I have something that I don't know how to do or just general assistance!

~2mccookie2

Rhymie

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you Sir Rhymie,

I'm playing, but it's good to be a noob for once. I'm usually updated with everything. But I wouldn't consider myself a noob on the server, but I consider myself a noob in SG.

~2mccookie2
I'm not calling you a noob. I'm calling you a newbie to the forums. I feel like noob is more of an insult than newbie :p

2mccookie2

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not calling you a noob. I'm calling you a newbie to the forums. I feel like noob is more of an insult than newbie :p
Oh, don't worry Sir Rhymie. I'm not taking it offensively or taking it as an insult, but I do see the difference in the two. I guess I am now... THE NEWBIE! (bold and high text ftw)

MStrausPlayzMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I'm new around here on the forums if some of you don't know that. (Hence the low post count.) But I've been a member on the server for about a year, a couple days ago I decided to sign up on the forums and just stroll around. I'm very happy to be here in the community with you all, it's a very nice community from what I've seen! This is definitely one of my top favorite communities of all time!

If you catch me around, I'm "2mccookie2" on the server as well. And I tend to be on TeamSpeak every so often, so have a great day!

(also im probably not going to have one of the fancy signatures like you all have, with contact an admin, report a hacker, etc... i dont like code/formatting)

~2mccookie2
You wished me luck on my mod app and Ily so welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay

Died

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, I have seen you in a few times in the hub! :p

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
If you're looking for a super fancy signature, I can give you a tutorial on how to obtain one like mine. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci