• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey it's JoeG101

JoeyShow

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello people who currently viewing this thread! My name is JoeG101. I play MCSG like y'all!
My dream is to become a moderator <3 I havE applied about 4 times and all of them have denied stating that they need more personal stuff. So ya here is my interview:
Go To First Unread

JoeyShow - 32 minutes ago
Your name: Joe ******
Your age: I'm currently 15 years old. I'm turning 16 this October 8th.
Your Minecraft username: My Minecraft user name is JoeG101. I wanted to pick something more fun like "Dippin_Dots_Lover" or "IhasRainbows", but it was too many letters so I picked a simple name (a.k.a. "JoeG101").
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): I have no MC Ban. I follow and accept all the rules given.
Past administration or moderation experiences: I worked for "The Hive" for about 1 month. Unfortunately I had to quit because I had to pay more attention to school and my SAT's which i did amazingly on.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: Well at first if there is anyone who is spamming the chat, they will get 2 warnings then they will get kicked. Writing on all caps will also get 2 warnings then they will get kicked. Block glitching will automatically get kicked. And signs of hacking or using other mods besides optifine will be banned for atleast 3 hours or more.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I believe that I would be a qualified moderator, because I have experience with moderating and supervising. Also this time i will focus more on Moderating now that school is out.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I would help my fellow moderators keep all the servers online and up to date. Also if they're any issues I will always give a hand to help.
Do you have the ability to record video?: I do have the ability to record video. I have a high quality web cam. And what use would I use the camera?
Do you own a microphone?: I have a medium quality microphone, although it's better than nonthing. I am thinking about starting a gaming channel soon on youtube called "Rated R Gaming" so I will probably get a higher quality microphone soon.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: I am willing to give as much as I can to help moderate the forums/servers. Also I will put everything aside and help keep all the servers up and running.
Where are you located? (Time zone): My time zone is Central Time. *********************texas*******************************************.

I, Joe Garcia, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci