• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey look! We're playing Breeze Island again!

Reaction score
I know it's been said before, but I't getting out of hand. 9 times out of 10 the servers are playing Breeze Island. People just thoughtlessly vote for Breeze Island because it 'has less lag.' Well, I got news for you, it doesn't. The size of the dome has nothing to do with the size of the map outside. It isn't smaller at all, a smaller portion of it is accessible. It's not even a good map in my opinion. Sure, it looks good, and the creator put a lot of time into it, but it's not just overplayed anymore, it's pretty much 'The only map is breeze island except if you get the 1% chance of it being another.'

In my opinion, a good suggestion to solve this would to make it so that a map couldn't be played twice in a row. Sure, it might be impossible, but at least try. Please.

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree with you 100%. I always try to play on 48 servers now because there is no Breeze Island. Its gotten out of control and the map is way overplayed.

Toxicinator

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with you 100%. I always try to play on 48 servers now because there is no Breeze Island. Its gotten out of control and the map is way overplayed.
Its not played on 48 player maps? gee, why don't I play on those instead of hopping from server to server convincing people breeze island isn't the only one to vote for...

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
I wish the maps were randomly chosen like they used to be :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci