• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HEY MCGAMERS! OWNER/ADMİNS/SR.MOD/MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrtoprakefe

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello MCGAM is my BI toprakefeok that was stolen from my account had bought a new account name that toprakefeok AndAki toprakefeokan1 please that I get to spend donor toprakefeokan1

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you trying to transfer a donor rank over to another acc? because that can't be done sorry.

If no then I have no clue what you're asking lol

Also, this probably should be in general support.

N

Nikola

Explain please?
If you want a donor transfer, then all I can say is that MCGamer doesn't support donor transfers anymore.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Hello MCGAM is my BI toprakefeok that was stolen from my account had bought a new account name that toprakefeok AndAki toprakefeokan1 please that I get to spend donor toprakefeokan1
If you're asking for your donor to be transferred, then unfortunately, we do not support rank transfers.

If you're saying that your account got hacked, please PM me with further details and I'll help you out.

I won't QA;TL this just yet, I want to make sure that I've answered your question. Let me know if this is what you were asking. Additionally, feel free to speak in whatever language you're comfortable with, we've got Mods that can translate. :)

Reaction score
YAS hallo ther knaw I understod that ur english is veri veri good but if hm u culd talk please better cuz sum people are dumbs and cant understod. mkty :)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Hello!
If your account was hacked and you wish to transfer your donor, you can still contact [email protected] and ask them about it. They'll respond to you in 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday).

Seeing as soggypickle is talking to you privately, I am going to keep this open. Have a wonderful day! :)

Mrtoprakefe

Spectator
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "post Scott,: 1769950, üye: 327.816"] Merhaba!
Hesabınız hacklendi ve sizin donör aktarmak istediğiniz ise, yine irtibata geçebilirsiniz [email protected] ve bu konuda isteyin. Onlar 1-3 iş günü (Pazartesi-Cuma) size cevap vereceğiz.

[KULLANICI = 39.773] soggypickle [/ KULLANICI] özel seninle konuşuyor gibi görünce, ben bu açık tutmak için gidiyorum. Harika bir gün var!:) [/ QUOTE]
Teşekkür Ederim! : D

Hello!
If your account was hacked and you wish to transfer your donor, you can still contact [email protected] and ask them about it. They'll respond to you in 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday).

Seeing as soggypickle is talking to you privately, I am going to keep this open. Have a wonderful day! :)
THANKS YOU!

N

Nikola

[QUOTE = "post Scott,: 1769950, üye: 327.816"] Merhaba!
Hesabınız hacklendi ve sizin donör aktarmak istediğiniz ise, yine irtibata geçebilirsiniz [email protected] ve bu konuda isteyin. Onlar 1-3 iş günü (Pazartesi-Cuma) size cevap vereceğiz.

[KULLANICI = 39.773] soggypickle [/ KULLANICI] özel seninle konuşuyor gibi görünce, ben bu açık tutmak için gidiyorum. Harika bir gün var!:) [/ QUOTE]
Teşekkür Ederim! : D

THANKS YOU!
"thanks you" Ahhh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci