• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey there, I'm ChabTheDJ.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Somebody should give you VIP
Oh god, if he were to get VIP, the mayhem he would cause when joining servers.
It would be amusing, but it also seems like a bad idea, can't exactly point out a good reason though.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh god, if he were to get VIP, the mayhem he would cause when joining servers.
It would be amusing, but it also seems like a bad idea, can't exactly point out a good reason though.
Reason: He doesn't deserve it

ChabTheDJ

Experienced
Reaction score
Not like I need VIP, there are enough servers to where I don't have trouble getting in.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Chab is not a person, but a symbol. A symbol of the MCSG community. Chab is not here to fight, Chab was created for a few laughs and a waste of $30.
Because he's the owner MCSG deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll fan him, because he can take it. Because he's not our owner . He's a silent player. A watchful spectator. A Dark DJ.

So long as you don't push the identity to exert influence over others and keep the account's usage as light-hearted fun, you're free to use the account.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Because he's the owner MCSG deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll fan him, because he can take it. Because he's not our owner . He's a silent player. A watchful spectator. A Dark DJ.

So long as you don't push the identity to exert influence over others and keep the account's usage as light-hearted fun, you're free to use the account.
I love how you play along with it then under it in tiny text you act all serious xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci