• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey There! Introducing myself! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Pia, I'm 15 years old and I'm from Western Australia, Australia. I've been playing MCSG for a while and now on my old account then I got this new one! (IGN: NyanCaatt)

I have a lot of interests so I can only state a few but I'll explain them all c:

I love YouTube! YouTube is by far on top of the list. I couldn't live without it. All my favourite people are on there. My favourite YouTuber would HAVE to be PewDiePie. I love him. He's like my favourite. I like him because he's so entertaining. I love it when he does "Pewds does everything!". I don't understand why people don't like him, but hey! It's their opinion! ... I think we've had enough of that o:

I ACTUALLY like math... It might seem different, someone actually LIKES math. Yes.. Yes I do. Why you may ask? Because it's easy to do when you learn to do it. I mean.. I wouldn't say I was the best (Because to be honest, I'm not that good at math. Well.. I am, just I hate some things. Like some fractions are hard. I never really learned to do them.. Like the ones where it's like "This guy ate 1/4 of the chocolate bar. And this guy ate 4/6.") But I wouldn't say I was the worst. I'm okay at math. I'm good at SOME fractions. But not all fractions. I'm good at volume, depending on the shape.

I love my computer.. My computer is like my child.. It's my only child and that's the way it'll stay. Hopefully this one won't end up like my little pink one.. That didn't end well. But anyways, I love computers in general. I can type really fast on them most of the time and when I got to school sometimes someones like "Whoaa! Look how fast she can type!" and that makes me feel special. c:

Of course.. I love Minecraft! Most people at my school think Minecraft sucks! They obviously don't know how to play! I mean.. Come on.. It's awesome! I love it. I think it's great. It's fun, it passes time, it distracts me from my 3 page assignment on iron ore due tomorrow that I've only done one paragraph on.. Oops..
The thing I mostly love about Minecraft is that it mixes well with Skype! I've met so many new friends on my Skype it's ridiculous. Some of them are actually my best friends now.. Then I realised I don't really like almost ANY of my friends at school so they think that I like them but really I try to show that I don't. They don't get the message. Off topic. Anyways... I love playing MCSG with my friends on because we love HG. It's so fun.. We always try to beat each other in points and wins.

I play other games! I love other games like Half Life 2, Portal 1 and 2 and GTA. Not really much to explain here but I do have a lot of games I really want to buy but I'm saving for MineCon next year.. Well kind of.. If it's not in Australia then I can't go.. Maybe.. I don't know.. Probably not.

Well, to finish off I'd like to thankyou for reading about me. If you'd like to contact me just add me on Skype and give me a message! But FYI I'm very busy in other calls a lot of the time. Also.. If you liked me give me a follow or like on my profile. I do actually appreciate it.. c: ... Btw.. My Skype name has a story behind it. But I'm not that good at explaining things and it was one of those "You need to be there" moments.

Anyways, just search this in Skype is you want to find me:
NyanCaatt

Last edited:

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, I have actually seen you in the Hub! And I may or may not have taken a billion screenshots...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci