• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey.

macwaw2001

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeahhhhhhh, an OG player here. I played here since the summer of 2012, so probably longer than most people around here. Anyway, I was just wandering if anyone has the address of the old MCSG leaderboards, cause out of curiosity, I wanted to see what rank I was at my prime (All I need is the web address and then I can use WaybackMachine) . I remember back in the day, with 200 wins, I was around #100 on the leaderboards (or something near, idk). Woaaaaaah, right? Anyway, if anyone were to magically have that address then that'd be great.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Yeahhhhhhh, an OG player here. I played here since the summer of 2012, so probably longer than most people around here. Anyway, I was just wandering if anyone has the address of the old MCSG leaderboards, cause out of curiosity, I wanted to see what rank I was at my prime (All I need is the web address and then I can use WaybackMachine) . I remember back in the day, with 200 wins, I was around #100 on the leaderboards (or something near, idk). Woaaaaaah, right? Anyway, if anyone were to magically have that address then that'd be great.
Am 2014 skarahbooooooo so no URL sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci