• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey...

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi, today i come to the forums to tell you guys my story and why i want the end of that story to be a good end. First of all i live in brazil. My parents moved here so i was born here. I played mcsg every since the old version just like mcsg classic. I have played and played most of my games with no skill until about a year back i found TOXICWASTEII in an xrpmx13 video of his top 5. I then gained massive amounts of skill and finally won 100 games. Yet to have diamond donor. In the end if anyone would get me diamond donor it would mean the most i would even make private graphics for them. I consider myself a graphics designer. It would mean soooo much if anyone would buy me any donor. I would thank them from the moon and back 100x it would be such an amazing time for me. I would do anything for that. My username is Duncanbh. Thanks for taking time to read this story, btw my parents never let me use money on games, even my own money. Thats why i want diamond donor or any donor so i can fit in with my clan. thanks guys. It means alot if you read this far. Bye.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci