• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi I'm A Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Hello my fellow Brethrans, I am here, posting, well because YOLO?

No, but seriously. I'm Billa as many of you guys may know or IGN as Billabongboy98 (I don't know what I was thinking when making this name, still extremely unique) or just call me Jake (even people I don't know call me by my real name). I'm 14 turning 15 soon and I live in the lowest part of Straya, Tasmania. Some people call it an island, but it broke off centuries ago.

I am quite an outgoing person when then type of personality is needed. However, I'm generally the calm guy in any situation, I don't rage when I die, I don't get angry when I'm fisted to death or when a team kills me because all I think is 'I'm better than them, that's why they have to target me off spawn.' And I don't go skits when someone bullies me, I just don't give them the attention they desire for.

I believe I'm a ok PvPer. I wouldn't classify myself as good or great, because I can tell that there are many others much greater than me. One thing to remember is that I can't sword PvP, it's just one of those things where I can't seem to land hits as good as other players can because of my connection, it's not great, but I can deal with it.

I am also the leader of the well known clan AU Phoenix. I was once an officer in the clan Rebels until we disbanded, however when Phoenix was made it still attracted the same group of people who had joined Rebels.

I recently started a YouTube channel because I have been accused of hacks way to many times and I'd like to show the community that I don't hack.

I have met some amazing people on my journey and with many more to come.

Well, I'm out.
Be sure to give me a 'hi' in game. ;)

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello. I haven't talked to you in a while.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
hackzOr i em repurtin yu yu r guna git baned hahahaha be scured i sew nodzzzz 0n yur utube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci