• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

hi im exo

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh my god I remember the romans xD, I was in a game when you guys were cb'ing the rebels and I seem to remember killing pretty much every single member from both clans, then getting killed by a bk randy. Good times...

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh my god I remember the romans xD, I was in a game when you guys were cb'ing the rebels and I seem to remember killing pretty much every single member from both clans, then getting killed by a bk randy. Good times...
wrong clans my friend, we never clan battled rebels.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
also ty everyone for liking my post it was story of me lif!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Great story, Exo. I also found it somewhat funny how the grammar got progressively better throughout the post ;).

It also made me miss the early forgotten days.. It was fun watching JustHellooo's clan wars and waiting for the inevitable FGT vs Rebels battle.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Great story, Exo. I also found it somewhat funny how the grammar got progressively better throughout the post ;).

It also made me miss the early forgotten days.. It was fun watching JustHellooo's clan wars and waiting for the inevitable FGT vs Rebels battle.
ty d00der bacca, i realized the story would suck if i typed like i normally do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci