• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi, i'm SkillfulReptile. And i'm not new here. (2 year Anniversary, 2 months late)

Reaction score
Hello, you may be wondering. Who is this SkillfulReptile guy and why is he posting a thread about himself? I don't know, you ask me. Wait, you can't at the moment because i'm typing. My bad. Well, I guess I should get started about why i'm making this thread.

Let me start with how I found MCSG.

More than 2 years ago I saw a video by a user named AntVenom. It was about Minecraft Survival Games. I knew what Minecraft was but I was not interested at the time. But I clicked the video any way because it sounded like Hunger Games because I was hyped about the movies. So I clicked it and I thought it was kind of cool.

Then being the little 14 jerk I was at the time I looked up how to play Minecraft for free. Eventually I found a website that would let me play it in browser. It was a little laggy but it worked. I didn't really like how laggy it was so I stopped playing. I went back a few days later and the website got shut down. So I went to the offical Minecraft website and I downloaded it and it actually let me play. I don't know how but it did. But I couldn't do multiplayer, and I also couldn't do it in the browser edition. Eventually I bought Minecraft on June 1st 2012. I got really into it, then I found MCSG.

The. Hype. Was. Real.

I got into my first game, SG2. My body was shaking, my palms were sweaty. The games started and I went to corn and I managed to get nothing in the corn chests. Thats all I remember of my first game.
But I sucked at MCSG, but I kept trying. I would have Linkin Park's album Living Things on loop as I played.

Eventually, Breeze Island came out. Didn't like the map at all at first. Not a lot of people did, but we voted for it anyway. I made it to deathmatch. I've made it to deathmatch so many times I was just like "Welp, time to lose again." But the craziest thing happened. I WON! I was sooo happy! I was dancing out of my chair!

Then a little bit before I turned 15 I discovered the forums. I didn't go on much at the time. But eventually I starting going on and making friends.

Then I went on Teamspeak. And thats where it all REALLY started.

But I'll get to my friends later, cause this thread is about me. B) lol

I was bored one day on the forums. I looked at the art section and realized all it was where people requested art for their avatars and artists would finished their request.

What is an art section with no comics?! I thought this was weird. I decided to make my own comic series called Frenz. Just two average friends that do stupid things.

It actually got kind of popular, I would get requests to make more. It was soo happy!
I haven't made any in a while but I plan too! But that's pretty much all the important stuff that has happened on my MCSG adventure.

Wait, am I forgetting something?! Oh yeah! My friends!

AeRaGraphics I don't know if you go on the forums anymore. But we had an awesome time on TS and our clan was a lot of fun. And I can't forget the zombie SG map we made. That was a lot of fun thanks for all the fun.

Thapple Henry Oh my goodness, Thapple, your server was amazing! One of the best servers i've ever been on! I was very privileged to be a mod on your server. And Henry, you're a cool guy. B) Thapple if you ever make another server, call me up mane!

DracoHD Avaline We only met on TS for one day. That was the day when Draco got mod. I just put on TS with you guys and it was the most fun i've had on TS! That was a long time ago but i'll never forget that day.

billyguy1 Yin Oh you guys, :p Lol jk. Us guys had weird strange conversations on Wolves group skype. Like how did men get nipples and weird stuff like that. You guys are awesome.

Zaex Bro, you are literally the best Nintendo fan on here. Brah, our skype times have been awesome! I would love to skype with you again! Oh and you should add me on Wii U. NNID: MinecraftMaster0 (I know its a sucky name)

Beardy I met you through Aera, and you are like, the nicest person i've met on MCSG so far. Literally you should win an MCSG award for how nice you are. Also you're an amazing artist and MC builder. You be amazing brah.

Kevomatic Lol you were just some noob using a voice changer in TS. And thats how we met. Little did I know that we would become amazing friends! We got to come in contact again brah.

ToeKnee SirCumstances I know Toeknee is banned BUT I'M TAGGING HIM ANYWAY! Anyways, best for last amirite? Well, I met Toeknee on thapples server. To me, Toeknee seemed kind of rude. I didn't really like him at the time. Then I went on his plug and I also met SirCumstances. Toeknee and I became friends but Sircumstances didn't like me at first. And I don't know why. But now we're really good friends! You two guys are super awesome and amazing friends.

So, 2 years on MCSG. Thanks for all the laughs. And more laughs to come.

Last edited:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, you may be wondering. Who is this SkillfulReptile guy and why is he posting a thread about himself? I don't know, you ask me. Wait, you can't at the moment because i'm typing. My bad. Well, I guess I should get started about why i'm making this thread.
u funy

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I haven't talked to you in forever. We really need to talk again and congrats on surviving 2 years here :p

no tag :c

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Literally before you posted I seriously was like "OMG I FORGOT Beardy AND Zaex and Kevomatic ! NOO!

Well, you guys are important to me too, i'm going to edit the thread! XD
Well, we did build a map together, battlegrounds and SG. You reshaded my skin. I made you an avatar. We've known each other for over a year. We got history together bud. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci