• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HI MCSG MODS PLEASE READ!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

survivor

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello MCSG Moderators,

Please get ''Anti-Hack Plugin''.
All people wants to be the first at leaderboards.Then the people open their hacks and they win 20-25 games in 30 games.Today I play 5-10 games and ı only get 1 or 2 games.In 10 games there are at least 4-5 hackers.And they use killaura,fly,speed,criticals and more.Please get a ''Anti Hack Plugin''.If you get this plugin you get a lot of players.And players love you more.Maybe MCSG will be the first mc server on the world.

And you need a lot of Minigames.Like SG Heroes.Because people will get bored playing Survival Games.

IN SURVIVAL GAMES
*You need compass
*You need get realistic particles.
PLEASE READ.IF YOU READ THIS CAN HELP YOU
lmao those downloadable plug ins are glitchy and always suck, they get you kicked for flying for nothing and using them would mean downgrading the servers instead of upgrading them.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I know... I thought u were still gone ._. soz pls furgive me
You are forgiven c:
lmao those downloadable plug ins are glitchy and always suck, they get you kicked for flying for nothing and using them would mean downgrading the servers instead of upgrading them.
I remember when everyone complained back in the days when we had NCP because there weren't enough hackers for it to matter and NCP was awful or PVP xD

Valiour

Experienced
Reaction score
Woah, chill people. You can`t expect everything you want in life.
The moderators and admins are trying their best.
Why don`t you try apply for mod and help them :)

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
Regarding the EU servers, yes they have certainly gone down hill. And this is coming from someone who has played EU for the past idk like 3 years. Hacking is just out of hand for one, but I'm not gonna go into thAt for obvious reasons
However, what you guys call borderline racism IS LEGITIMATE FRUSTRATION. Honestly it's just not the same fun game anymore when the only way you can win is to be 5 teams of Turks, Romanians and Russians, many of whom Do hack. When 90% of the IG player base seem to make up these groups of players, and you join a lobby to be barraged with Turk Olllaaamm it's just beyond annoying when you know it's just gonna be another boring game your gonna lose to teamers and hackers.
Most of the people here would agree who have replied as they also know about the situation being EU players.
So before you go back to your US server giving copypasta responses to anyone who truly understands the EU frustration. You will never truly feel what we feel.
Note: EU East server might be only way to fix :^)
Turk olam

PointAFK

Spectator
Reaction score
Overall, this is why they have a 'Report Abuse' folder on the forums. This is for you to record hackers and most likely get them banned. This is due to the anti-cheat not being able to notify some of the hacks that are out there today, due to different clients being produced (Which it may not be familiar with).

On the other hand, you should not really section out people based where they live. And you should most certainly not 'judge a book by it's cover'. Obviously yes you don't know what they're saying but they might just be having some fun it chat you never know. Therefore, for the sake of MCGamer, do not discriminate other players. Correct me if i'm wrong, this is not allowed here.

Finally, at least MCGamer has something that is working and this is why the employ people as voluntary Moderators. So that they're able to get the uncaught hackers. Also, do your part by reporting them!

Rant over.

Ryan!

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Nobody plays minigames on MCG. They're not growing. They're a waste of money, fair and square. MCGamers only popular gamemode is SG, and even SG is losing its popularity all the time as the hackers are filling up the servers and 50% of EU are Turkish people.
Look dude, Having people of a different nationality to you playing isn't a bad thing. Multinationalism is a positive. If you have a problem with it then sorry, but you are going to be left behind in today's world. :L

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just as a reminder, any posts that have any disrespect or are only for the purpose of flame will immediately be deleted without question. So I highly encourage to keep on topic, and not get frustrated over controversy such as this. Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci