• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi

Pingzza

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Ping! My in game name is Pingzza99 and I am 14 years old. I'm new to the forums and fairly new to the server! This was actually the first multiplayer server I played on, which was 1 1/2 years ago. I haven't gone on it since but I'm glad I've started coming back on. A few things about myself, I am obsessed with anime! (A few of my favorites are Aot, No game no Life, and Black Butler). I love the band Kodaline, I dance, and when I have spare time I draw and do photoshop! I hope to become friends with all of you! So don't be shy to drop by and say hi to me c:

Reaction score
Welcome back to the community! :D It'll be fun having you here, and I hope you have fun too :3

p.s AoT and No Game No Life are some of my favorite animes too <3

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello and welcome

Watch out for TheCornStealer he would steal your corn and paint your waffles blue. While I will paint your waffles purple

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hey there!
We happen to share a common interest, anime! =) I've also watched AoT and No Game No Life, as well as a whole ton others. There's an Anime Discussion thread, you can probably find it by searching for it in perhaps the Off-Topic Discussion section or something, I'm not sure exactly where.
I hope to see you around some more! =)

Pingzza

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey wuvuy <3
Welcome back to the community! :D It'll be fun having you here, and I hope you have fun too :3

p.s AoT and No Game No Life are some of my favorite animes too <3
Hello and welcome

Watch out for TheCornStealer he would steal your corn and paint your waffles blue. While I will paint your waffles purple
Hey there!
We happen to share a common interest, anime! =) I've also watched AoT and No Game No Life, as well as a whole ton others. There's an Anime Discussion thread, you can probably find it by searching for it in perhaps the Off-Topic Discussion section or something, I'm not sure exactly where.
I hope to see you around some more! =)
Thank you guys! :D

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Do you have good ping?!
I'm just kidding, welcome!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome back! As you can see, we've grown quite a bit. Glad you could stop by again and make sure to have fun c:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci