• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi...

Should I make Player Calling Cards?

• Total voters

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello habberz! Those cards look great, I'd buy one, if I actually had money on paypal.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I remember you, I only faintly remembered Seems Legit. Guys, its been like 7 months, honestly :p Anyway, why the big deal? Its Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies. I'm getting really good at it :) I don't see the big deal, I meen ZombiU looks like the worst game in history, I rushed project, if you will and very bad reviews on it. I'm probably going to get Assassins Creed 3 for the Wii U. That'll be fun :) Anyway, you have a Wii U? I'll add you :)
no i love zombies but Wii U zombies is just stupid, honestly Wii in general is stupid :p

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi Habberz,

I doubt you remember me, but I remember you :) I'm glad to hear you're still doing good and that you've found a interest with BO2 Zombies. Sadly I don't have a WII, but I have played a lot of Zombies on the PS3. Its disappointing to read that you've stopped creating art since you left. I really think you have talent and potential to become a great graphic designer, so please continue to create you're amazing artwork.

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello habberz! Those cards look great, I'd buy one, if I actually had money on paypal.
Haha, thank you so much! :) It means so much to hear that :)

Hi Habberz,

I doubt you remember me, but I remember you :) I'm glad to hear you're still doing good and that you've found a interest with BO2 Zombies. Sadly I don't have a WII, but I have played a lot of Zombies on the PS3. Its disappointing to read that you've stopped creating art since you left. I really think you have talent and potential to become a great graphic designer, so please continue to create you're amazing artwork.
I remember you, so clearly :) Well, I was debating whether to add this in the text, but I didn't but I'll tell you now. As I left Minecraft, I was doing graphic designing much more, actually. But around a month later, my girlfriend broke up with me, and bro, I'm still upset about it now. I can never seem to get over her. Anyway, I was playing zombies when I remembered about how cool all of you guys were :)

Anyway, very good poll! Only one person said "No, who even wants one?" which I did that on purpose because apparently everyone but him wants one :3 I'm heading out to town now, I have to get a haircut XD I'll probably be back in around 2 - 3 hours. As soon as I'm back, i'm going to work on the website :) Should be done by around 4pm GMT +8.

Thank you everyone for your responses! :) ily all!

-habs

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Habberz, I've merged your posts. Next time, instead of triple posting, finish writing a reply to the first person, then just hit reply on the next one.
Thanks!

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi Guys. I'm back, and I'm now working on the website :)

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys! The website is semi-complete. You can now purchase Player Calling Cards for a cheap 99c. Sadly (since webs sucks) I could put barely any options in it, so I've just taken out a tiny bit, which is the AU, EU, or US, and theres not much customisation :( You can sadly only select your background for the card, but besides from that its all good, and I'm ready to make them again :) School starts tomorrow which sucks since i've been on holidays for 2 weeks, but its fine.

haberland.webs.com

branone

Career
Reaction score
Habberz, I remember you from ages ago, but you might not remember me. 3:

Others like Branone and Variede are long gone. Variede created his own set of servers along with clankstar called 'TheHive' which are now in rival competition along with MCSG.

Just thought you might need a little update. ;)
I started playing again about a month ago..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci