• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

High Quality Art - byR1ck Designs [Very Cheap]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidanKarmaMC

Spectator
Reaction score
- Ingame IGN:KidanKarmaMC
- Request(s): 1 Banner and 1 Personal Icon
- YouTube Channel/ Thread: https://www.youtube.com/user/MinecraftandGaming1
For the personal icon well my name is KidanTheArcher so may it include a bow? I really want me to look bold by that I want it to pop out pretty much. Kind of the same with the banner but more creative If that is okay? Hope you get this!!:)

Appleinsanity

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Appleinsanity
Requests: 5 thumbnails, 1 banner, 1 personal icon, and 1 3 3D avatar renders.
Channel thread: www.youtube.com/appleinsane77
Description: I need a Survival Games thumbnail, Speed Uhc Thumbnail, Flower Power Uhc thumbnail, Build battle on mineplex thumbnail, and a Super Skin Saturday thumbnail (i will explain over skype). I want my SG thumbnail to have me with a fishing rod. Similar to your one SG thumbnail in your portfolio. I want me holding a sword in the speed uhc one. I want it to look like im going fast, so make my skin like fade and it will look like im going fast... I want me holding a flower in the Flower power UHC thumbnail. Make the build battle thumbnail to whatever you think would look good:) I will explain my SSS thumbnail over skype. I want my banner to look like the Xlight Aura one. I want me shooting the bow but i prefer a blue theme! My personal icon should look like the one in your portfolio. I really like that one:D I want my one avatar to be me eating or holding a blue golden apple. One with me with a sword and one with me shooting an arrow for the other 2. I really appreciate your time and do whatever you think looks best for them! Take your time and make them look really good! I appreciate it! Message me on Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci