• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

High Sky Test Games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:wicky9722
Skype Name:Wizterfix
Why would you like to participate?:yes of course
Do you have a YouTube channel (Link)?:
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one leave blank.)?:
Can you attend on this date?:yep sound good its 10:00 am for my time so yea

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:friedfred
Skype Name:friedfredproductions
Why would you like to participate?:because I have never been in something like this and I think it will be lots of fun.
Do you have a YouTube channel (Link)sorry don't have one
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one leave blank.)?:
Can you attend on this date?:yea I think I'll be fine.

IT LOOKS SO GOOD.

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: sarchikani
Skype Name: sarchiki
Why would you like to participate?: Because I want to play a new map and hopefully give good feedback on the map.
Do you have a YouTube channel (Link)?: www.youtube.com/sarchikani
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one leave blank.)?: Yes
Can you attend on this date?: Yes

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: VeeZa
Skype Name: oveeza
Why would you like to participate?: I really like testing new maps!
Do you have a YouTube channel (Link)?: No
Can you attend on this date?: Should be able to.

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
I will start accepting people on Thursday just to let you all know

xEpiz

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xEpiz
Skype Name: Halocallofdutyace ( Kiddish name )
Why would you like to participate?: It's an awesome map!
Do you have a YouTube channel (Link)?: http://www.youtube.com/user/NoHateJustMine ( 42 Subs )
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one leave blank.)?: Yes!
Can you attend on this date?: Yes!

Vandeveld55

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Vandeveld55
Skype Name: Vandeveld55
Why would you like to participate?: I love to play hunger games all the time with mikeacquista and I play all day. I am pretty good and would love to take part in this event. I think it would be fun!
Do you have a YouTube channel (Link)?: yes! http://www.youtube.com/user/TwoAverageMCGamers
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording: For sure. With mikeacquista. So, please accept both of us so we don't have to solo record :3 We love hunger games and we especially love to do first impressions videos. :D (First impressions is the first time ever on a new map)
Can you attend on this date?: Yes!

mikeacquista

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:mikeacquista
Skype Name:acquista5
Why would you like to participate?:because I love to play sg on new maps. The map looks amzing
Do you have a YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/TwoAverageMCGamers)?:
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording? Yes me and Vandeveld55 love posting new content especially new maps.
Can you attend on this date?: yes

Zaikurun

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Zaikurun
Skype Name: freddanq
Why would you like to participate?: I would like to participate because the map looks really nice and I love events so I wanna try it out.
Do you have a YouTube channel (Link)?: http://www.youtube.com/FreddanQ
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one leave blank.)?: No
Can you attend on this date?: Yes

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
To have the chance to take part please fill in this application;
Minecraft IGN: Pipiska
Skype Name: mikel_lshvets
Why would you like to participate?: I would like to participate because I want to be in an event. There would also be many good pvpers, and i would like a challenge, and I think that it would be fun. Also, there would probably be no hackers, so I will be able to pvp without many disadvantages.
Do you have a YouTube channel (Link)?: No I so not, sorry.
Can you attend on this date?: I am sure I can attend this date, but what would 7:30 BST be if it's EST?

B

Buxtonaters

minecraft IGN: Buxtonaters
Skype Name: Buxtonaters but you have it still...
Why would you like to participate?: Well the map looks really cool so far and I have high hopes for it (pardon the pun)
Do you have a YouTube channel (Link)?: Yes but no videos only for catching hackers
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one leave blank.)?: Probably
Can you attend on this date?: Yus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci