• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Higher leveled advantage!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl4ever

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, basically I've been playing survival games for about a week now and am starting to notice a pattern of low point people and high point people. No matter what the high point people always seem to win due to the fact they know where all the chests are and are a lot more experienced. However those with low level don't stand a chance against these people and are unlikely to get far if they are constantly killed by higher ranking people. So wouldn't it be a good idea to make it so higher level people can play on certain servers with other high people and lower point people can play with other low point people. And if low point people get high enough then they can go up?
E.g.
<100 points people play together
If they get up to so far, say 200 points they can join the next servers up.
And then if you are on a higher server you could earn more points for when you kill others.
Please consider it for everyone who like me gets killed within the first minute due to either lag or some super ranked person.
Thanks!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This makes it too hard to play with my friends, who are good, but don't play often so don't have many points. Also, hard to play with new people you introduce to the game (who are probably also friends) because they will start with 100 points.
Also, this restricts certain people to certain servers. That wouldn't be fun, because that makes it MUCH more difficult to find a server, and sometimes it's already quite hard.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Do you know that servers cost alot moneyz?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Do you know that servers cost alot moneyz?
I don't think you'd need to buy more servers to do it, just make us1-12 for 0-199 ranks, us13-24 for 200-399 etc.
The only problems through are that you can't join one with your friend if they're way higher then you. :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think you'd need to buy more servers to do it, just make us1-12 for 0-199 ranks, us13-24 for 200-399 etc.
The only problems through are that you can't join one with your friend if they're way higher then you. :p
I still say no go :p

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
If you do that more people will have trouble finding servers.
>.>

Pokegirl4ever

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, what they could do is have some where anyone could play so that friends can still play together and some with my suggestion of the points.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, what they could do is have some where anyone could play so that friends can still play together and some with my suggestion of the points.
I still say no. Everyone would want to flood into the low level servers (including high rankers) and it still wouldn't work. And to make it fair, it would have to buy way more servers (maybe x2 of what we have)

Solarstrife

Spectator
Reaction score
Well you wouldn't necessarily need to restrict certain servers to high levels, just make a few for people with <100 points. If low levels want to join high level servers, why not? That way new players can play with their high ranking friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci