• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hispanic Community on MCSG(US)

ReggiGames

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello My name is Reggi and I am hispanic my self. First of all I think the hispanic community on mcsg has real good players and they are real nice people but they do not have enough supervision. Hispanic people create a lot of clans even more than americans and canadians and thats not bad but most of those clans Do not know the rules very well and there should be more mods that are hispanic and that speak fluent spanish like TheLichBD
so they can show the rules to all those people that don't know them very well. Some hispanics don't even speak english and that is a problem too because they can't really talk to a mod and the mod can't really understand them fully. So there should be more mods that speak spanish I think that it shouldn't matter if they speak english or not because there are a lot of mods that speak that language, for me is not a problem I can just go talk to a mod in english because I speak it, but what about the people that don't? Lets start thinking about the others people.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
En primer lugar lo siento mi español es
no es la mejor ya que todavía estoy aprendiendo , pero estoy de acuerdo en la comunidad del clan español es muy tóxico y no me gusta la lucha cualquier clan de hispano porque de plano no saben ninguna de las reglas . Estoy de acuerdo mods más necesitan saber español . Muchos mods llevan un año de español y piensan que por sí sola es lo suficientemente bueno , pero puedo decir ahora algunas de esas modificaciones tiempo probablemente no va a entender lo que estoy escribiendo actualmente xD jajaja . De todos modos , sí Lich necesita intensificar ya que tiene algún tipo de papel modelo para la comunidad española del clan : P

ReggiGames

Platinum
Reaction score
En primer lugar lo siento mi español es
no es la mejor ya que todavía estoy aprendiendo , pero estoy de acuerdo en la comunidad del clan español es muy tóxico y no me gusta la lucha cualquier clan de hispano porque de plano no saben ninguna de las reglas . Estoy de acuerdo mods más necesitan saber español . Muchos mods llevan un año de español y piensan que por sí sola es lo suficientemente bueno , pero puedo decir ahora algunas de esas modificaciones tiempo probablemente no va a entender lo que estoy escribiendo actualmente xD jajaja . De todos modos , sí Lich necesita intensificar ya que tiene algún tipo de papel modelo para la comunidad española del clan : P
Gracias.

Reaction score
but what about the people that don't? Lets start thinking about the others people.
Shouldn't the players adapt to the server? MCSG is not a big worldwide organization to get whatever employee they want. Hispanic and all other players that can't speak English should be the ones to adapt imo .-.

ReggiGames

Platinum
Reaction score
Shouldn't the players adapt to the server? MCSG is not a big worldwide organization to get whatever employee they want. Hispanic and all other players that can't speak English should be the ones to adapt imo .-.
you say mcsg is not worldwide? there are brazilian players, argentinian, bolivian, chilean,peruvian,colombian,mexican,venezuelan,ecuadorian, salvadorian. and most of the players from those countries don't speak english and some buy a donor, so if they are paying for a service, shouldn't they get a good service? Its just my opinion, thanks for your response on my thread I respect your point of view.

Reaction score
you say mcsg is not worldwide? there are brazilian players, argentinian, bolivian, chilean,peruvian,colombian,mexican,venezuelan,ecuadorian, salvadorian. and most of the players from those countries don't speak english and some buy a donor, so if they are paying for a service, shouldn't they get a good service? Its just my opinion, thanks for your response on my thread I respect your point of view.
Donor isn't a privilege.
It's a DONATION with just a bonus to attract players to buy it and donate to the server. In that sense, it doesn't matter if someone buys Donor, they're still a randy.
And by not being world-wide I mean about their servers. There's Europe-US-Asia. There's a reason they closed the other ones. Because they didn't have the economical freedom of having these many servers.
I know things for the topic I'm talking about^^

drVAPES

Quantum
Reaction score
Donor isn't a privilege.
It's a DONATION with just a bonus to attract players to buy it and donate to the server. In that sense, it doesn't matter if someone buys Donor, they're still a randy.
And by not being world-wide I mean about their servers. There's Europe-US-Asia. There's a reason they closed the other ones. Because they didn't have the economical freedom of having these many servers.
I know things for the topic I'm talking about^^
Completely true. You do know what you are talking about.
As for you Reggi, you do not. The ranks are labeled as 'donor' or 'donator' for a reason. Because they DONATED, they didn't pay for a "good service," they donated to the server. Plus, they do get a "good service" (if that's what you want to call it) back, they get in-game perks, and that should honestly be enough since it's a donation.
Hispanic people create a lot of clans even more than americans and canadians and thats not bad
Not very true honestly.
but most of those clans Do not know the rules very well and there should be more mods that are hispanic and that speak fluent spanish like TheLichBD
so they can show the rules to all those people that don't know them very well. Lets start thinking about the others people.

Here's my thoughts on that.
  • If you didn't know, you can do /rules to pull up the rules in-game. Plus, there is a thread (just search up clan rules or something along those lines)
  • MCGamer's moderator position is a position that is out of their time(the moderator's time). And if Hispanic players don't want to apply for the position they don't have to. Most moderators are going to English because that's how it is. MCGamer's most popular region is US, (at the moment I believe, don't quote me on that) so of course the moderators applying will most of the time speak English, but not Spanish. I think that if you had a clan problem you could just text the moderator instead of talking so that he/she could use Google Translator. Simple as that. (If you want to fix the problem ReggiGames, just apply for moderator yourself. ;))

Last edited:

ReggiGames

Platinum
Reaction score
Completely true. You do know what you are talking about.

As for you Reggi, you do not. The ranks are labeled as 'donor' or 'donator' for a reason. Because they DONATED, they didn't pay for a "good service," they donated to the server. Plus, they do get a "good service" (if that's what you want to call it) back, they get in-game perks, and that should honestly be enough since it's a donation.
Not very true honestly.

Here's my thoughts on that.
  • If you didn't know, you can do /rules to pull up the rules in-game. Plus, there is a thread (just search up clan rules or something along those lines)
  • MCGamer's moderator position is a position that is out of their time(the moderator's time). And if Hispanic players don't want to apply for the position they don't have to. Most moderators are going to English because that's how it is. MCGamer's most popular region is US, (at the moment I believe, don't quote me on that) so of course the moderators applying will most of the time speak English, but not Spanish. I think that if you had a clan problem you could just text the moderator instead of talking so that he/she could use Google Translator. Simple as that. (If you want to fix the problem ReggiGames, just apply for moderator yourself. ;))
Yeah look, I just want to help the hispanic people and you say that I should apply for a modator rank, well I will as soon as I get unban. and yeah we donate to get the donator rank but I think our donations should go to something that helps everybody, thats what I meant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci