• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Hogwarts SG

Would you like to see the map on the server?

• Yes!

• No.

• Some things have to be changed; yes then. (Please leave a helping comment!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You guys should make an 120 man version, since that seems so... right.
I definitely want this in 48 games, too, but due to the shortage of 120s, you should try to see it go in there as well.

Quantum
Reaction score
This looks absolutely amazing ! Good job !

BennPlex

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for your criticism and proposals! We think IF the Map gets accepted, Hogwarts SG will be a 48 Players Map. But it's possible that Staff want it as an 120 Players Map.

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
You guys should make an 120 man version, since that seems so... right.
I definitely want this in 48 games, too, but due to the shortage of 120s, you should try to see it go in there as well.
yeah we were already thinking about turning it into a 120-player-map but there is not enough space for 120 platforms at spawn and we cannot find a suitable other spot for a 2nd spawn in the map :/ if you have an idea what we could do, let me know :)

Calspazer

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else, but i saw a hogwarts megabuild on youtube and it looks very similar to this, though it was built by FyreUK

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else, but i saw a hogwarts megabuild on youtube and it looks very similar to this, though it was built by FyreUK
Well the map bases on MrKaspersson's work but we've got his permission so everything is fine for him :D But if there is another extremely similar Hogwarts, could you maybe send a link?

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I can't relate to this because I've never read or seen Harry Potter, apparently I'm missing out. ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci