• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Hokuno

Should Hokuno Be Added To The MCGamer Network?

• Yes

• No

• LeBron James

Results are only viewable after voting.

Croan

Survivor
Reaction score
I love the block variation but does it look good in default is the question...
I'm my bias opinion yes, because the Resource pack I used actually made it look bad haha. It looks better! If you wish to download it or maybe talk about the map its self, let me know.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I like the concept, but because the outer barrier isn't glass the screenshots are really da- Just saw the overhead picture. Looks very nice, would like to see some more buildings, perhaps a countertheme in the map as well to make it more interesting. Nobody likes seeing the same style of building over and over again, its one of the reasons Estyr isn't as popular as it should be.

It's way better than your last map! :D Best of luck

EDIT: The map's been revamped intensely, I think it's MCG worthy now. Best of luck!

Last edited:

Croan

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the concept, but because the outer barrier isn't glass the screenshots are really da- Just saw the overhead picture. Looks very nice, would like to see some more buildings, perhaps a countertheme in the map as well to make it more interesting. Nobody likes seeing the same style of building over and over again, its one of the reasons Estyr isn't as popular as it should be.

It's way better than your last map! :D Best of luck
Thank you for the feedback!

sCoR3

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks beautiful! I'm so excited to see this map on MCSG! <3 Its definitely gonna gete in. LUV IT

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Don't double post, rather edit your message.

PS: Tagging well known map makers doesn't make for a good impression.
Why would that be so? What this looks like to me isn't immaturity but a builder who wants to get real constructive feedback from well respected map makers. Don't get so butthurt by that post :D

P.S. Enforcing rules like a robot doesn't make for a good impression.

Reaction score
So I downloaded this map and took a look and I've got to say this is awesome!
Everything about this map is unique and different and I really appreciate maps that offer that.
The only problem I see with this map is PvP, if it was to be added it may be underplayed which is of course a shame.
+1 from me!

Croan

Survivor
Reaction score
So I downloaded this map and took a look and I've got to say this is awesome!
Everything about this map is unique and different and I really appreciate maps that offer that.
The only problem I see with this map is PvP, if it was to be added it may be underplayed which is of course a shame.
+1 from me!
Really appreciate that! I would love to see more maps like this get accepted and get played but the MCG community is very picky, thank you for your feedback <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci