• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hola, I'm Fushi.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
So apparently I'm supposed to write one of these. Well, alright.

Hey, my name is Toby, though everyone likes to call me Fushi as a shortening to my in game name, fushisushi. I'm very active on the forums, and usually active on TS. But while I moderate in game, it's a pretty well known fact that I can't PvP for my life. I used to draw for people on here, and I still do, though I don't take requests. I still make signatures though, head over to the art section if you want one. I was the youngest mod before Darkrai202 (one of my friends <3) and the rest of the 13 yr old mods. Other interesting things? I'm among MCSG's best singers, I have synesthesia, I'm pretty colorblind, I cook...I don't really know what else to write, I'm running out of ideas. Once again, I'm plenty active on here and Skype (fushisushi827) if you need me for anythang. If you want to know anything else about me, ask me privately or post a comment.

Thanks for reading? ( and sorry for any typos, blame autocucumber )

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
I feel like i'm not up to the class of writing that you guys are...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci