• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hole in Outerwall

Nitroustyman

Spectator
Reaction score
There is a hole in the outer wall at
x:-1565 z:-112
It is about 10 blocks off the ground and 3 blocks high.

Soart

Spectator
Reaction score
Ohof, seems like some builder forgot to fix the hole he made.. No problem it has been fixed in version 1.4 of the map :)

//Soart

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are currently using 1.3 version of the map but I will check if there is a new version for download.

Soart

Spectator
Reaction score
We are currently using 1.3 version of the map but I will check if there is a new version for download.
Well version 1.4 isn't out yet, we are still working on it, (we = me, everyone else is busy with sg2) if you want I can talk to vareide and see if we can give you a pre-version of it, but That would probably have to wait to atleast tomorrow-friday due to fixes I have to make.

//Soart

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Soart ah cool, I will talk with him today when I am home as we all are awaiting anxiously for the new map.

Soart

Spectator
Reaction score
Soart ah cool, I will talk with him today when I am home as we all are awaiting anxiously for the new map.
(just to make sure not anyone got confused, after I read my text I saw that it can be misread a bit, the pre-version I’m talking about is version 1.4 of sg1. sg2 is still under heavy development, but we are working fast to get a "working" version for everyone to test :) )

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I just got back and Vareide was logged off. I will catch him tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci