• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Holiday Resort improvements

MinwcraftGod1234

Platinum
Reaction score
Me and periquitoxs made some changes to Holiday Resort. We added an enchantment table, some trap chests, new chests, and an easy and dangerous way to get down from the ferris wheel. I hope you like it.
PS: Simey_ let me do the changes

Last edited:

periquitox

Platinum
Reaction score
Hope this get to mcsg the enchantment table is really needed on this map.

Reaction score
yes we did _Simey let us do this we talk with him on skype and he said it was fine with him
Sounds good but this better not be some bad attempt at getting VIP also I'm not really sure the map needs updating. Maybe a enchantment table would be nice but then why can't the staff just put it in; they don't really need you to do it for them.

Coast

Survivor
Reaction score
I personally don't think this map will reach to MCSG because
It's not made by the original map maker. It also doesn't have much of a difference besides the Enchantment table. If _Simey really wanted a enchantment table on the map i believe he would have just updated it himself. And then there's the fact that alot of us like it the way it is.

I'm just trying to say that it's unlikely.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
If Simey wants this to be put on the servers, have him directly say so. I want to hear his words.

Coast

Survivor
Reaction score
^ I agree with Theoretical. You should really post proof of him agreeing. I doubt they would just put it up without his permission.

periquitox

Platinum
Reaction score
If Simey wants this to be put on the servers, have him directly say so. I want to hear his words.
When he is connected on Skype ill tell him to come and comment because i was talking with him in july to help me improve the map and he said he was not feeling like doing it so yesterday i talked to him and telled him if he wanted and he said that we could do the changes if u want prove now i can take a photo of the skype message and post it. u let me know

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
When he is connected on Skype ill tell him to come and comment because i was talking with him in july to help me improve the map and he said he was not feeling like doing it so yesterday i talked to him and telled him if he wanted and he said that we could do the changes if u want prove now i can take a photo of the skype message and post it. u let me know
I don't want a screenshot. I want him to come to this thread and say, "I approve."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci