• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Holiday resort map

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
If I could suggest something for the corn, maybe it could be the main lobby of a hotel? The hotel should be huge, with all different rooms and floors and stuff. There should also be a lot of traps, of course. ;)

You could choose to go around to the other stuff around the resort, or explore the hotel.

Simey

Career
Reaction score
If I could suggest something for the corn, maybe it could be the main lobby of a hotel? The hotel should be huge, with all different rooms and floors and stuff. There should also be a lot of traps, of course. ;)

You could choose to go around to the other stuff around the resort, or explore the hotel.
I like your idea, thing is, it wouldn't fit in with the location/things around corn. When I have time, I'll show you what I mean using screenshots :)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I like your idea, thing is, it wouldn't fit in with the location/things around corn. When I have time, I'll show you what I mean using screenshots :)
Fair enough. :p

Simey

Career
Reaction score
But by all means, keep your suggestions coming in!

semke

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow, This looks awesome I woould love to try it out sometime! :D

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Looks awesome :)
But is it really for the survival games? its not really themed for killing 24 kids x'D

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
it doesn't mind of the theme is really for survival games.. the maps should be fun to play :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci