• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hollow [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
sorry for trostetic taking over ur ts that was a d*ck move. (im not in Trostetic) i gotchu a temp ts though.

ts: 149.202.65.197:1482
Thank you very childish of Trostetic and immature but its okay I hope they had fun :)
randy clan lmaooo
Ikr!
IGN:Cerwin
Name:Nick
Past Clans:Spiral US Forward US
Why do you want to join Hollow?:Well recently spiral hasn't been doing there best and ive tried to fix what i could but no one is putting the effort into it. We Clan Battled you guys and you guys seemed like very nice guys and good players i think i can bring a very good asset to your team and also good humor to it. i have about 1000 games on record and about 500 wins. These aren't on my current stats. I have very good team chemisty with elbowgrease and were both very experienced players he applied after me. Thanks for considering me.
Applicant you gotta be pretty active
IGN: ElbowGrease | NoNeedToRun
Name: Will
Past Clans: Too many to count. I played in like 6 good ones that I can't remember because they were so long ago. Some of the good ones I remember are Elusive, (With Charles and elmagarate) Extortion, and I was just in Spiral.
Why do you want to join Hollow?: I think I will be a great help. I have over 1200 wins across the span of my 2 accounts but I only have about 40 right now because of the stats reset. Also, Spiral stood a good chance in our CB but I think you guys are just a better overall clan and I talked to some of your members and they seemed to appreciate my company. I know a couple of you and I would love to be in a clan again with my big daddy Cerwin. (He applied before me)
Applicant be super duper active

ElbowGrease

Spectator
Reaction score
I am trying to join the TS to talk to you guys but it says that the server has reached the maximum amount of clients. Can you please extend the server's capacity?

wack

Spectator
Reaction score
I am trying to join the TS to talk to you guys but it says that the server has reached the maximum amount of clients. Can you please extend the server's capacity?
their ts got hacked by the unfound

Boxyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Pretty immature of Trostetic lmao all respect gone I still love my fam in that clan but just overall no lol
Pretty childish actually! We all play minecraft, a block game! We're all childish, don't ya agree?

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty childish actually! We all play minecraft, a block game! We're all childish, don't ya agree?
My brother is 7years old and plays bo3 does that mean he is mature? Think about what you just said, games are to pass the time does not matter what it is

Boxyy

Experienced
Reaction score
My brother is 7years old and plays bo3 does that mean he is mature? Think about what you just said, games are to pass the time does not matter what it is
No that doesn't make him mature, but it makes your parents & yourself irresponsible! Letting a 7 year old play bo3. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci