• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hollow [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score
Many people have been pming me and coming on ts asking for "auto member" well here is my rule, everyone must apply and everyone gets trial, the reason because if you want to join HollowSqaud every one must like you and I must see if you are active or not, if you ask me for auto member you will be denied, simple :) You must also understand that getting member while you are Trial for HollowSquad is the easiest thing in the world, honestly you just have to be active and get everyone to like you! That's my rant
Mo give me member no balls

Reconciled

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Reconciled
Name:Travis Baker
Past Clans:This would be my first mcsg clan :D, however I have been in a clan for TDM on mineplex.
Why do you want to join Hollow?: Because I am a good (Or at least I feel like I am) pvper and would love to help this clan and would like to have the experience of an mcsg clan.

Boxyy

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Infiniityy/ Caliswagg13
Name: Trev
Past Clans: A lot of old clans
Why do you want to join Hollow: I want to join a good clan to get back into minecraft after my 8 month break.
Give this man member!1!

62coook

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Infiniityy/ Caliswagg13
Name: Trev
Past Clans: A lot of old clans
Why do you want to join Hollow: I want to join a good clan to get back into minecraft after my 8 month break.
I havent talked to you in fukin forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci