• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff HomeGoods' Resignation Letter

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
Evening Staff and Community Members

I have officially resigned from MCGamer Network as of August 7th, 2016.
I will still be around on Minecraft periodically and I will be on TeamSpeak a lot.

Although it is undecided whether or not I plan to come back to the staff team (at all), as of now, it's a no.

I have made tons of friends during my time here, and I'm glad I did. A lot of them were extremely positive and I'm glad for that. If you ever told me that in November of last year I'd actually come onto Minecraft again, you would be speaking a foreign language to me. But I did. I did come back, and myself having nothing to do I logged onto the MCGamer Network. I had tried so hard in the past to become a Moderator, but it never happened. Fortunately, myself being old enough now, I tried again. This time I actually made a mature, long application. So for any of you wondering how to become a Moderator, don't flunk the application. I then went through all the stages, had my interview, and successfully passed. I will never forget the time when I got dragged back up and Chandelle trolled me so hard I stopped breathing.

I resigned for a few reasons:
1. Minecraft was beginning to become boring, I had no interest in it and the only reason of my last 3 months being on the staff team was to help out with Open Mic Night.
2. There was no one to talk to anymore- when I joined the staff team, the staff team balanced from a good 100-107-110 staff members, now there's like 45 total. Nobody was ever on anymore, I only got on to talk to my friends when we planned to get on together.
3. I didn't agree with a few decisions made within the staff team
4. All my friends were leaving, so there was not much reason for me to stay.

Here are just a few friends I'd like to thank for making my journey fun:
Please note I will be keeping these messages brief. They're mainly thank you's for just being in my journey. I do apologize if I forget you, no strong feelings.

_SoupSalad: To my real life friend that I got back into Minecraft and forced you to apply with me, thank's for sticking around and always being there for me.
Ceroria: Purple Noob ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mia: Oh my daughter, keep in touch.
Ava: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Giggity69Goo: Swagdreas, thank you for being my Mod Buddy the short time you were.
Axanite | Liam: Thank's for being a true friend to me during my time. I will still keep in-touch!
Contouring: Trevor! Thank's for showing me the ropes in the beginning and being there overall! I'm really happy you were able to come back!
DammitDeanne: Not too long ago we used to hang at 2am (my time) in Mod Chat 2. Thank you for always being respectful and hanging with me during those times!
Frankyy: Thank's for being someone I could always talk to just whenever!
Giggums: Thanks for giving me the amazing opportunity to work with you in Open Mic Night, it was a true blast and I had so much fun.
Getix: I saw you a few times in Mod Chat's every once and a while I would go up where you were, but normally there were other people in there. I wish I got to know you better because you seem like a really cool dude and congratulations on Sr.Mod once again.
Imanol: We talked here and there, just wanted to say thank's for being apart of my journey!
Yannick: Thank's for being a pretty chill dude and Admin.
_Pyrrhic: Thank you, Pyrrhic for always making sure I felt comfortable and always saying hi and giving me support.
Kat: Thank's for being cool and keep in touch on TeamElite!
Alyssa: You were a good friend to me, thank's for sticking around and talking every once and a while, stay in touch!

A big shoutout to Freshly Chandelle Radiant Frankyy and Alyssa for conducting my interview.

Once again, I apologize if I forgot any of you. Feel free to leave a comment/DM me and if necessary I'll edit the post.

I'll still be around, so just say hi if you see me! And good luck to any fellow people applying soon.

Last edited:

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
LOL ANOTHER ONE.
Its bad that MCSG is having such a hard time but I realised that everyone is resigning for the same reasons so... yea the answers to fix the staff the obvious.
anyways gl on life man Im here if you need anything pce out.

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The meme master has been dethroned muahahaha

See you in streakland buddy :D

Mia

Platinum
Reaction score
Of course, love you dad. <3 You were definitely one of my favorite members of the staff.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Awww, well good luck to ya in life, have fun, life is too short to waste time doing nothing!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Oh Jake, I am really sorry to see you leave. You were an awesome Moderator. Always here to help and thank you so much for that. You will be really missed within the staff team.
Good luck in the future, stay fabulous!

Getix: I saw you a few times in Mod Chat's every once and a while I would go up where you were, but normally there were other people in there. I wish I got to know you better because you seem like a really cool dude and congratulations on Sr.Mod once again.
Thank you, means quite a lot! :') <3

Offlook

Yurleth
Reaction score
Wow, okay I guess I meant nothing to you. I see. I see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci