• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Homework Help!

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Thought it'd be neat to start an MCGamer "homework help" thread. As the title suggests, post away with any sort of homework that you might need help with.

Assuming the question is relatively straightforward, perhaps use this template/guideline?

Grade:
Subject:
Question:

It'll be interesting to see how this goes. I certainly will not be able to accurately answer each and every question, but I'll try some. Anyhow, would love to see other members helping each other out! =D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd most likely be able to answer some of these as well, nice idea :p

Zetzus

Platinum
Reaction score
Grade: 12
Subject: Maths B
Question: 6+9 = ?

I am a bit confused with the addition part, any help would be greatly appreciated.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What the heck is this?!
3x squared - 20x - 32

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
What the heck is this?!
3x squared - 20x - 32
Got yourself some monic quadratics I believe. If the question asks you to simplify, you'll be wanting to find numbers that add to give -20 and times to give 32

By doing some basic guess and checking, you can determine that if you multiple 3x4 then add 8 that will give you 20.
Using those numbers, you can generate this
(3x+4)(x-8)

So, you would multiply the 3x by the x, giving you 3x²....

EDIT: Looks like Tiger beat me to it. Not even sure if I was right xD We do parabolas later but it looked like a basic quadratic

If anyone needs French, English, Science, History or Health/Physical Education help, I'm here :p

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Got yourself some monic quadratics I believe. If the question asks you to simplify, you'll be wanting to find numbers that add to give -20 and times to give 32

By doing some basic guess and checking, you can determine that if you multiple 3x4 then add 8 that will give you 20.
Using those numbers, you can generate this
(3x+4)(x-8)

So, you would multiply the 3x by the x, giving you 3x²....

EDIT: Looks like Tiger beat me to it. Not even sure if I was right xD We do parabolas later but it looked like a basic quadratic

If anyone needs French, English, Science, History or Health/Physical Education help, I'm here :p
Most questions like that ask to find x, and x is -4/3 or 8.

I think you are right, I may need to go over my answers.

Wait, you do parabolas later? I took them in year 8.

K

KiDD

I'd be able to help with a good number of Math problems, and nearly anything History related. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci