• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Horizon | EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel9775

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Dxniiel , i'm going to change back to Raydey and i have an alt account for CWs called mqsters (not tryhard just for CWs)
Name/Nickname: Daniel
Ping:mom's internet=Swedish best like 20-70 dad=100-200 but we are going to get better internet there.
Wins:legacy 1000 after stats reset 481
Donor: Diamond
Past Clans:Creedence, ismerize , scientiaEu
Do you have TeamSpeak?:yes
Why do you want to join Horizon?: I want to show this guys something when i was good at this game. And i want to meet new friends and be better on pvp and halp the clan if they need it.

HorizonClan

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Dxniiel , i'm going to change back to Raydey and i have an alt account for CWs called mqsters (not tryhard just for CWs)
Ping:mom's internet=Swedish best like 20-70 dad=100-200 but we are going to get better internet there.
Why do you want to join Horizon?: I want to show this guys something when i was good at this game. And i want to meet new friends and be better on pvp and halp the clan if they need it.
trial bro

HorizonClan

Survivor
Reaction score

Kruger

Quantum
Reaction score
Give cheerleader or I'm hack you in ass yes is good juan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member