• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Horses!

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
No...

Horses should have no relation to MCSG. It's just something that wouldn't fit. We're already straying pretty far away from the original idea of "Hunger Games." Being honest here, Mabye a pack mule or something that holds a diamond or another item would be the most I would even consider adding to these servers.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1 on Teweran 2.

Because I wanna ride it c:

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd say they wouldn't be too op because they can easily be killed , and are harder to PvP on horseback than on foot as they are fairly awkward to get around on. The only thing they would be use full for is chasing. Think about them as boats on land : you can't really kill somebody on a boat without your enemy breaking it.
I think it would be a cool idea to have a couple at spawn , or maybe they only appear at refill at the cornucopia to speed up the games.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd say they wouldn't be too op because they can easily be killed , and are harder to PvP on horseback than on foot as they are fairly awkward to get around on. The only thing they would be use full for is chasing. Think about them as boats on land : you can't really kill somebody on a boat without your enemy breaking it.
I think it would be a cool idea to have a couple at spawn , or maybe they only appear at refill at the cornucopia to speed up the games.
That's what I've said in the past. Boats don't ruin PvP, why would horses?

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
What I meant was what if you had got in a fight with someone and they were one hit off, and then they got on a horse and ran. Too annoying and OP
Here's my reason why I think horses should be added, and how they could be nerfed.
1. Nobody complains about boats, if you are running in the water and someone has a boat, you're pretty much screwed.

2. Don't tell me it wouldn't be freaking awesome!

3. It would help shorten games getting rid of those incredibly long games where you have great stuff (you've pretty much already won) but there's one noob hiding stopping it from becoming deathmatch.

4. You can't take your horse in the water (as of now), so if you're getting chased by a horse, just run in water. Same as if you were getting chased by a boat, you must run on land.

How they could be nerfed: I think that the devs should (if possible) alter the health of all horses on the server, so that they could be killed in just a few hits. (like boats) I also think that horses should be disabled once deathmatch happens.

I've had this idea for a while(pretty much since they were released in the snapshot), and there have been several other threads made before this. Why is he getting credit for the idea? :p

TimTering

Survivor
Reaction score
Boats on land, I like that idea. :D

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
You can't really say it will ruin PvP.. Heck, how would you know, it's not even implemented yet.

TimTering

Survivor
Reaction score
You can't really say it will ruin PvP.. Heck, how would you know, it's not even implemented yet.
When I say: ' It depends if '. I am not saying that it will be, I simply said that there is a possibility of horse fights being annoying and by the way you can play the snapshot and ride horses yourself so there is a descent bit you can know about the way horses work at this point.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
When I say: ' It depends if '. I am not saying that it will be, I simply said that there is a possibility of horse fights being annoying and by the way you can play the snapshot and ride horses yourself so there is a descent bit you can know about the way horses work at this point.
I was replying to Veeza and Csy :p
For some odd reason, it didn't quote their posts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci