• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hotkeys?Macros?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thouqht

Tribute
Reaction score
1. Inventory setup and what hotkeys? E.g. i use shift to sprint
2. For my razer deathadder , to programme the side buttons to "3" ( which is my rod). Is this against rules?
3. To programme the side button to go on slot 3 and right click so 1 click on the sidebutton pulls out my fishin rod and is "activated". All in one side button. Is this considered against the rules

Sorry that they are stupid questions.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think any macros are allowed at all, staff are the only ones I believe that can macro by posting warnings if players are breaking the rules in the chat.!

Filko

Spectator
Reaction score
There are 2 different kinds of macros. The one you are talking about is definitely not rule-breaking as you are still performing one action with one click of a button.
The one that is not legitimate is click macros, where it auto-clicks for you to increase your click speed effortlessly or programming one press of a button to perform 2 actions. Eg. Pressing 'F' to switch your hotbar slot from '3' to '1' instead of pressing 2 buttons. Hope this clears things up :).

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Inventory setup and what hotkeys? E.g. i use shift to sprint
2. For my razer deathadder , to programme the side buttons to "3" ( which is my rod). Is this against rules?
3. To programme the side button to go on slot 3 and right click so 1 click on the sidebutton pulls out my fishin rod and is "activated". All in one side button. Is this considered against the rules

Sorry that they are stupid questions.

For your question No.2 , It is allowed, That is just called setting a key bind.

No.3 Is a macro, considering you're setting it to do it for you, however it's hard to get caught unless you set it to a ridiculous rate. I advise you not to use it though

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
having side buttons and having something binded to it , is allowed . LIKE SWITCHING FROM THING TO THING not holding a button for 1800 cps

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Thread locked due to necro.

GringouS please avoid necro-posting in the future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci