• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HotNSpoicy MCSG Clan (US CLAN) [Disbanded] SORRY

If You Guys Like This Clan?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Pretty Decent But Kind Of!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GalaxyMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Clan Requirments
Username: xGalaxyMC
Do You Have Skype? YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE! Yes ~ GalaxyMC
Do You Have MCSG Donor? No i do not But, i am planning to get it when they start reselling.
How Many Wins Do You Have? Must Have 150+! I recently made a new account so my wins are off. But i have a very good ratio you can check my account.
How Will You Make This Clan Succeed In Clan Battles? I am very very good at pvp. My specialties are Swords, Bows, and Fishing Rod. I am not the best at placing FnS :p.
Why Do You Want To Be In This Clan? Because i think this clan could really have some potential and i would like to be apart of that and help it grow :)
Youtube: I have a youtube here ~ www.youtube.com/user/ZeroTut0rials It has +190 Subs :D it would be really cool if i could join the clan i would record videos with the clan.

Last edited:

ZaidK_786

Tribute
Reaction score
Clan Requirments
Username: xGalaxyMC
Do You Have Skype? YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE! Yes ~ GalaxyMC
Do You Have MCSG Donor? No i do not But, i am planning to get it when they start reselling.
How Many Wins Do You Have? Must Have 150+! I recently made a new account so my wins are off. But i have a very good ratio you can check my account.
How Will You Make This Clan Succeed In Clan Battles? I am very very good at pvp. My specialties are Swords, Bows, and Fishing Rod. I am not the best at placing FnS :p.
Why Do You Want To Be In This Clan? Because i think this clan could really have some potential and i would like to be apart of that and help it grow :)
Youtube: I have a youtube here ~ www.youtube.com/user/ZeroTut0rials It has +190 Subs :D it would be really cool if i could join the clan i would record videos with the clan.
Im Your 200th Sub :D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Plus YOUR ACCEPTED!

Reckless999

Tribute
Reaction score
Real Name? Ronnie Bishop
Username? YoungNReckless
Do You Have Skype? YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE! Ronnie.bishop4 #Joweezy03
Do You Have MCSG Donor? no
How Many Wins Do You Have? Must Have 150+! On Joweezy acc 287 new 36/409
How Will You Make This Clan Succeed In Clan Battles? be on active to be in clan battles and shrek the noobs. >:D
Why Do You Want To Be In This Clan? I got all da sweg and rek nubs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci