• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How are you celebrating 'LeafyGreenTea Day?'

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So it's that time of year again were we join together, as a community, to celebrate the most notorious hacker known to MCSG being banned. This year will mark LeafyGreenTea's two year ban and now I ask you to show to the community how you are celebrating LeafyGreenTea day.

The following pictures express my celebrations to this tremendous occasion:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

My 'Leaf and Green Tea' otherwise known as LeafyGreenTea

For one day only, I have willingly changed my skin to LeafyGreenTea himself to help promote this remarkable celebration!

I am also wishing everybody on the MCGamer Teamspeak a very Happy
LeafyGreenTea day!

I am also wishing everybody here on the forums a very Happy
LeafyGreenTea day!

Finally, as you may see from my avatar, I have changed my forum avatar to the one and only
LeafyGreenTea!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

So, that's my contribution to this community celebration. What are you doing to celebrate this special occasion? Are you simply chatting amongst friends and reminiscing on this great hacker or are you making more of an effort and changing your: skin, TeamSpeak username, forum avatar and/or signature? Whatever you're doing, please share with us in this thread!

Please note: I do not encourage hacking, nor do I enjoy hackers. This thread's purpose is to erect humour and laughter within the community rather than the misery and arguments we sometimes see. If you find this thread immature and pointless I believe you need to lighten up a bit and have a good ol' laugh.

Most of all, HAPPY LEAFYGREENTEA DAY! :)

Last edited:

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll change my skin, but if I go in the mcsg as 'leafygreentea' I'll probably get banned for impersonating players while I'm AFK with my sound muted -_-. I got that mod demoted though so maybe I can go in as leafygreentea?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci