• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How being Staff has changed me

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
1 Month and 27 days ago I was given the chance to work along side some of the most amazing and inspirational people I have ever met.

What does being a Staff member mean to me?
Well, It has boosted my confidence, I never was able to talk to people I didn't know face to face or online.. I always stuck to the people I had met/talked to before and never strayed from that. But now.. I have an amazing little family that is just so caring and loving.I would never of guessed that a simple little game such as Minecraft would allow me to make friends as I have here. There have been sad moments, but they have been pushed aside making room for the countless happy memories that the staff team do together.

People say we are just mean and grumpy people; All I can say to this is.. Have you actually had a conversation with us? Have a conversation with TrebleMaker07_ She will have you laughing within seconds of joining a chat. We aren't as bad as everyone says.

Heck, Show me a cat video and I guarantee I will have you laughing because of my laugh... Ask most of the staff, they will agree. :wink:

I am so thankful for every single individual who is on the staff team.
I love them so much and I hope to add more memories to the giant pile I already have!
THE CAT VIDEOS

Anyway, being staff has definitely helped me. Before I was staff, I found it near impossible to talk to people because I was honestly too shy, and now I am confident enough to easily have a conversation online. It's helped me massively in my confidence and overall social skills.

Staff has also given me a second group of friends in contrast to my IRL ones; ones who I can both enjoy playing block games with, join Google hangouts with and enjoy a nice conversation on Teamspeak with. It's also great having friends from all over the world who are incredibly supportive of others c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci